VI. Proud

After finding Mason, they went to the lacrosse field in search of Satomi's beta

-Is he also a werewolf?- Mason asked.

-Yup- Answered Liam

-This is getting better and better

-Talbot!

The boy looked at the blonde who had called him, apologized to his classmates and addressed them.

-Martin- greeting approaching- Is something wrong?

-We need your help- She replied.

-Do you know this girl?- Liam took out his phone and showed him a picture of Tracy.

-Pretty, but I've never seen her.

-Can Satomi have turned her without you knowing?-Suggested Dunbar

-After that blacklist it is not that satomi recruits too much

-Is this how it works?- Mason spoke- The alpha werewolves are biting people?

-Or you can do like my sister and I- replied brett-Satomi took us in when our family died in a fire.

-Guys- Liam said looking at his phone carefully- I just found something

It was already dark when a group of four people were in the woods looking for the hole where Liam fell the other time. Scott's beta said he had seen Tracy's necklace in that hole.

-Do you know where are we going?-Brett asked Liam.

-I know where I am

-Me too, in the middle of nowhere. You still haven't explained to me how I ended up dunbar in a hole?

-We were... watching a boy- sarah commented as if nothing

-Let me guess, did you suspect him?- Brett raised a mocking eyebrow.

The sound of a branch snapping made everyone turn their heads to see a hole in the ground, and Mason in it.

- I think i found it

-Do you see the necklace?

Mason turned on the flashlight of his mobile and began to look for that object, but it was not there. Brett reached down and helped Mason out of the hole.

-Liam thought you said it was a well- Commented mason

-It's a hole, what's the difference?

-Look here- Sarah spoke- there are handprints, and look at all that dirt.

-She didn't fall here...- said brett

-...she was buried-Liam finished.

-Intense

Liam got up and went into the hole in case he found the necklace or something.

-Why the necklace is not here?