X. Lies

-What if we have to activate it?- Scott commented entering the high school with Stiles, Sarah and Kira

-What if we have to activate it?- Scott commented entering the high school with Stiles, Sarah and Kira. Lydia had stayed in the driveway talking to some girls.- Malia wasn't driving when she remembered the accident?

-Yeah, but how do we activate a memory that we don't remember?- Stiles spoke up

-Maybe a little late. We may have  to wait a couple of hours to see what happens- Scott suggested.

Suddenly the lights flickered, and the three of them turned their gazes to Kira Yukimura.

- I have not been I swear!

Scott sighed.- Today we'll keep and eye on each other-.

- And the other eight potentially homicidal chimeras- Stiles said.

-And watchers of the doctors of evil- Kira added.

Scott's supernatural hatred was not lost on Sarah's heart pumping non-stop since they met.

-I see the use of a third eye- stiles exclaimed. Everyone laughed except for Sarah, who didn't react.

-What's wrong Sarah?- Scott asked

-Mhm? Nothing. Why do you ask?

Sarah was lying. Scott knew something was up, somenthing not so good.

-You're very quiet

- K was thinking that I should go shopping later.- She  laughed- I'm sorry

More lies

Sarah wasn't proud of lying to her friends. But she didn't want to worry them. Surley what had happened was that she was so tired that she doesn't remember anything.

It wouldn't be anything very serious.

Along with Kira and Scott, she headed to advanced Biology. They entered class and sat down in their respective seats.

-Where were you?

Sarah turned to look at Theo confused to hear  him

-In the hallway?

-Last night. Where were you last night? I didn't see you again

-I went to my house

-At two o'clock in the morning?- Theo asked without buying the story

-Any problem

-It is rare that someone leaves at two in the morning

-It is rare for someone to return to their hometown after more than six years.

The teacher started talking about the African toad, so Theo lower his voice.

-Come on Sarah. Do you think im the bad guy in the movie or something?

-This is not a serie, Raeken. Stop being silly

-I'm just worried about you. Did you at least get my messages?