XX. Last time happy

Theo and Sarah began to worry about Scott

Theo and Sarah began to worry about Scott. They knew she had gone looking for Liam and Hayden, who had been missing all day.

After thinking about where they could be, Sarah came to the conclusion that the place where Hayden worked was an option.

I was right- They arrived just to see how an evil doctor threw Scott to the ground, Liam was at the other end being defeated by another and Hayden leaving the room at Liam's orders.

-Can you fight?

- Malia is a great teacher.

Sarah craned her neck to the side before baring her claws and fangs and showing her blue eyes.

Sarah roared and ran over to Liam, climbed on the back of the doctor who was injuring him, and started wrestling with him.

- Find Hayden! Run! -She dodged with blows and kicked.

She managed to throw him to the ground but when she raised her hand surrounded by rays, the doctor disappeared.

She watched as the only remaining evil doctor roughly dropped Theo to the ground and walked away.

The young woman walked over to Theo and helped him up.

-You are well? Theo asked.

Lena nodded

-Where is Hayden? Scott asked quickly when he came to.

The three left the room and began looking for the two young couple.

They found them in a hallway. Hayden was leaning against a wall, looking in pain.

-I'm fine- Hayden said looking at Liam. -Seriously, I think I'm fine.

Liam approached the trio, his expression indicating that he did not believe Hayden's words at all.

-I have seen how they pricked him and how her eyes filled with Mercury. They have turned silver

-She seems fine- Sarah said, smiling at Liam.

-Maybe it will heal- Theo spoke.

-Or maybe not- Scott said.

Theo and Sarah looked at him in disbelief.They were obviously saying it to reassure both Liam and Hayden.

-And if something is happening to him inside?- Liam asked, startled.

After a few seconds in silence Scott told them that they go to the vet, then they would meet again over there.

Scott started his motorcycle in an unknown direction. The others got into Theo's car heading to the vet.

-You can step on the accelerator, I'll pay you the fine.- Sarah spoke nervously.

He watched in the rearview mirror as Hayden closed his eyes and settled on Liam's shoulder.