Chapter 1

"Yeah so your pregnant."

Urushihara was shocked to hear what the doctor said. "Hey old man you do know I'm a guy?" He laughed nervously at the doctor who was telling him he was pregnant.

The Doctor looked at his clipboard "Ah, it's not generally known to the public. But every now and then, we do find male's who are capable of pregnancy. You have a chromosome that partially differs from that of an ordinary male..." Urushihara stayed quiet and let the doctor continue.

"In short, while your body is male at a glance. You possess an organ that can be fertilized,that is to say that you have a uterus." The doctor finished his explanation.

It was honestly too much for Urushihara to handle this info. For god sake he's a demon, a fallen angel and here he is finding out that he was pregnant.

The doctor decided to ask a personal question now. "I apologize for the rather personal nature of this question. But within these past few months, have you engaged in any sexual intercourse with another male?"

Gripping his pants now '...Maou...' Urushihara said the others name in his head. "...Yeah..." He answered the doctor. "...You're still young..." The doctor tells Urushihara.

"My advice is that you consult your partner and your parents before making your decision about whether you will have the child or not." He finished telling Urushihara.

Urushihara bit his lower lip, he wanted to run and hide away. After talking some more the fallen angel was able to finally leave the hospital.

Urushihara decided to sit on the bench looking at the ground. He then started remembering of that night.

Flashback

Urushihara and Maou were alone in their shared room. Ashiya had business to attend to with Suzuno so they were left alone. "Guess we need to figure out what to eat."

Maou nodded while reading a comic "I guess. Both Ashiya and Suzuno are out doing whatever so why don't I just order some food." He says as he set his comic down.

Maou sat up and grabbed a flyer of a pizza place. "Is pizza okay with you?" He asked the fallen angel. "Yeah I'm fine with pizza." Urushihara agreed with pizza.

He ordered the pizza, Urushihara went to the fridge but found nothing to drink. "Hey sire we don't have anything to drink with the pizza." Urushihara tells Maou.

"I'll go to the store to buy some drinks." Maou offered as he stood up, he took money out of his wallet. "Here's some money and the coupon for the pizza." He told Urushihara.

Urushihara nodded "Yeah, yeah. I got it Maou." He tells the demon king. With that the demon king left to go to the convenience store.

About 20 minutes later Maou arrived back and the pizza was already there. Urushihara opened the pizza box "What kind of drinks did you get?" Urushihara asked Maou.

Setting the bag down, Urushihara looked in the bag. He raised his eyebrow "Hey Maou did you get just alcohol?" He decided to ask satan.

Maou set two cups down "Yeah. My boss told me I should try this sake so when I saw it I decided to get it for us." Maou tells Urushihara, he serves them both a glass each.

Urushihara looked at the sake "I hope it's good." Maou looked at the fallen angel "I'm sure it's good, let's try it."

And they actually liked the drink, they ate and kept drinking (Maou got three bottles of Sake.) both men were flustered clearly knowing they were drunk.

Maou lifted Urushihara chin "Your pretty cute like a girl Lucifer." Maou purred making Urushihara blush "Shut up...I'm a guy!"

Out of nowhere Maou kissed Urushihara making him blush. Urushihara tried to push Maou away but the kiss was making him weak. Especially since the alcohol still in his system.

"Be prepared Lucifer."

(Few Day Later)

Urushihara hasn't been feeling well, he's been throwing up a lot. He even feels like throwing up from certain foods and smell. "Hey Urushihara, why don't you go to the hospital?" Maou tells him.

Currently the fallen angel was locked in the bathroom throwing up. "I can't if I do Ashiya will complain...urgh..." He was cut off throwing up.

Both demons hardly remember anything of that night but they do remember certain things. They both decided to not bring up that night.

Maou looked worried at the bathroom door. He sighed "Just go. I'll tell him that I was the one that sent you." Maou told Urushihara, the bathroom door finally opened.

Urushihara came out looking miserable "Fine...I'll go..." He was dressed so all he needed was his shoes. "I'll be back..." He says leaving immediately, Maou just watched him leaving.

End Of Flashback

And that's what got Urushihara in this situation now. He sighed not knowing what to do at all. "I can't go back or Maou will ask me questions..." Urushihara sighs again.

'Not to mention miss Highschool will not like that her crush knocked someone up.' He thought to himself "Man I'm getting thirsty now..." Urushihara whispered.

"Then buy yourself something to drink at the vending machine Lucifer." Urushihara looked up to see Emilia the hero or now known as Emi Yusa. "I don't have money Emi."

Emi sighs taking her wallet out "I'll buy you a drink then. And what's wrong with you, did you get into a fight with those two idiots." Emi asked Urushihara as she walks to the machine to buy drinks for them.

"What do you want to drink?" Emi asked him "Is there milk tea?" Urushihara asked as Emi nodded "Yeah there is." Emi got Urushihara milk tea and herself green tea.

She sat next to Urushihara as she handed him his drink. "So what's bothering you?" Emi asked him "Wow Emilia the hero asking a demon what his problems is." Urushihara chuckled.

"Fine be like that! I was only trying to be nice to you." Emi yelled at Urushihara but he grabbed her sleeve. "Sorry. I could actually use your advice here."

That surprised Emi, she stayed calm and decided to listen. "Okay I'm all ears."

To be continued