Chapter 3

The next day arrived and as expected Urushihara woke up again with morning sickness. "Hey are you going to be okay?" Emi asked the poor fallen angel.

The toilet flush and the sink going, the door soon opened. "Don't worry I'll be fine. The doctor told me this was normal..." Urushihara tells Emi, she looked conflicted of leaving him here to suffer.

Urushihara sighed "I'll be fine really. Just go to work, if I need any help or anything I'll call you okay." Urushihara tells Emi. She nodded "Alright. Oh here is a spare key if you decide to leave the house. Don't lose it."

Emi hands him the key and Urushihara takes it into his hand. With that Emi left her apartment leaving Urushihara by himself. He saw a note along with newspapers with help wanted sections.

He sighed "Well I did agree to her terms." He mumbles as he looks at the paper. Urushihara knew full well he couldn't find a job that would put too much stress on his body. He's probably guessing why Emi circled some of them for him.

A lot of the jobs require him talking to people and he hated that. But he knew all jobs do require that "Fine I might as well work at the pastry shop close by here." Urushihara says to himself.

Urushihara got dressed and made sure that he had the spare key with him. He also made sure to lock up the apartment.

It was a five minute walk from Emi's place to the pastry shop. "Welcome!" They greeted Urushihara immediately as he felt sick to his stomach for how happy they sounded. "What can we help you with sir?"

Urushihara averted his eyes 'I need to do this not just for myself! For the unborn child that I am carrying!' Urushihara thought to himself as he looked at the worker. "I actually found an ad that your hiring...is it still available?" He asked them.

They smiled happily at him "Yes it is. I'm the owner of this place, come with me to the back." She tells him as Urushihara follows the older woman to the back.

The two took a seat facing each other now making Urushihara slightly nervous. "I'm sure there were other jobs you could apply to so why ours? I won't judge so don't worry." She tells him.

Urushihara stayed quiet looking down at the ground finding it more interesting. "It's closer to where I currently live at. You see I don't really know how to explain it so I'll try my best too." He tells her as she nodded.

And so Urushihara explained his situation about the pregnancy. Of course the woman was surprised but kept her word of not judging him "I see. I knew a friend that had a son who went through that too. I felt so bad for him because his own parents rejected him."

Hearing that made Urushihara flinch a little "So it's not normal, it really is rare..." He mumbled to himself, the owner nodded "I actually helped the poor boy out which my dear friend did not like..."

Urushihara looked up at the woman who now had a sad expression on her face. "I'm guessing she didn't want to be your friend anymore if you helped her son." Urushihara took a guess and it was spot on.

The woman nodded with a sad expression "Yes but I could not ignore him, he was someone who needed help. So I'll help you as well, I'll give you a job here." She told Urushihara as that shocked him.

He didn't expect to get hired immediately "Can you start now. We will train you for one week and during training you still get paid. We pay you every two weeks. By the way my name is Fumi." Fumi told him.

Urushihara smiled "Yes I can! I'm Hanzo Urushihara, Thank you so much!" He thanked Fumi with a happy smile that even himself didn't know he could. And he was put to training.

To Emi

It was now time for Emi to get off work "Hey Emi do you want to get something to eat?" Rika asked Emi. "Sorry I can't, I promised Suzuno that I'll go over for dinner." Emi apologized to her.

Rika sighed but smiled "Fine but next time you have to come with me to dinner got it." Rika tells Emi as she giggled "Okay I promise." Emi agrees to the promise.

After getting her stuff she leaves and heads to the train. Emi took out her phone to see the time 'I wonder how Urushihara is doing at the apartment. I left some ads for jobs and circled some too but I don't expect him to really go out.' Emi thought to herself.

After getting to the stop she got out of the train. Emi was walking but she saw a phone shop "Ah. It's the same place I got my phone." Emi whispered.

Emi decided to go inside "Welcome! How can I help you today Miss." A male worker asked Emi. "I actually like to get a cellphone for a family member and add it to my plan. Is that possible?" She asked him.

He nodded "Yes please come this way." He showed her to the desk with a computer "Are you getting the same brand?" He asked Emi "Yes but I would like to know if you have it in purple?"

"I can check. Please wait right here for a moment." He went to check on the back and five minutes later he comes back. "It's your lucky day we have one more in purple."

Emi was happy "Thank you so much!" She thanked him. Emi Registered the phone in her plan and activated, she already paid for it. "My name is Shima. Thank you for coming."

With that Emi left with a new phone, she put it in her bag so Suzuno doesn't ask questions. After awhile Emi finally made it to where the two demons live and where Suzuno also lives.

To be continued