Chapter 7

Urushihara clutched his fist tightly "No, I didn't say anything about Tatsuya and Rei but he did try to take me back. Like hell I'll go back with them." He tells the girls.

Suzuno looked at him sadly "You don't think you should at least tell the kids about who their father is?" She asked knowing the answer that she would get from Urushihara.

Urushihara looked down at the ground, Emi stared at him. "Urushihara." Emi says his name as he still doesn't look up at any of them. He didn't want to look at them because he didn't want to answer at all.

"I know that your hurting but look here. Tatsuya and Rei are going to ask questions about who their father is and they will ask you at one point. So you should at least tell them the truth." Emi tells Urushihara.

Tatsuya and Rei looked a little confused but they couldn't really hear them talking. Suzuno and Emi got up "It's getting late so I should go before the last train stops." Suzuno tells Urushihara.

He nodded as both girls nodded and they both left his apartment. "Mommy?" He flinched at hearing his kids voice. He turned to face his kids "What are you both still doing up?" He asked them.

Rei spoke up "We couldn't sleep mommy." Tatsuya nodded his little head "Mommy what were you and aunties talking about?" Tatsuya asked their mother who looked curious.

Urushihara gulped, he was glad that they didn't hear a word they were saying. Urushihara didn't want them to know just yet, he wanted to wait just a little longer "Oh grown up stuffs." He told the twins.

They nodded and yawned, Urushihara smiled at them "Okay time for you two little ones to go to bed now." He says to them "Okie Mommy!" They said at the same time.

Urushihara put his kids to sleep as they fell fast asleep right away. "..." He's worried about them finding out, Urushihara knows that Tatsuya and Rei act like seven year olds instead of four year olds.

He sighed as Urushihara decides to lay down on his bed. "I want to wait just a little longer..." Urushihara whispers to himself as he he falls asleep too.

The Next Day

Suzuno was getting ready to go to Urushihara so they can finish planning a small birthday party for Rei and Tatsuya. "I believe I have everything with me now." She whispered to herself.

"We need to find Urushihara, bring him back and get answers from him of why he left."

That stopped Suzuno as she looked at the wall "It seem like he was hiding something sire. He also has the nerve to yell at you my lord." Ashiya tells Maou with an angry tone.

Suzuno clutched her fist and glared at the wall "It's because of you two that he left..." Suzuno whispered as she closed her door to leave. She left the building not knowing that the two demons were following her.

Maou and Ashiya followed her on the train "Where do you think she's going Ashiya?" Maou whispered to his servant "I'm not so sure sire but do you believe it will lead us to Lucifer?"

Maou nodded "I'm sure." The stop came as Suzuno got off it and so did the two demons. After walking for a while Suzuno walked into an apartment building. "I cannot wait to see them." She says to herself.

The two could barely hear Suzuno but they saw her go into a building. "Who could she be visiting?" Ashiya asked as Maou shrugged his shoulders "Let's go inside."

Ashiya nodded as they walked inside but she was no longer in the lounge. "Damn where did she go?" Maou says "Allow me to ask sire." Ashiya asked and Maou nodded.

The demon king watched Ashiya one of his demon generals go up to the reception desk. "Excuse me ma'am but the woman in the kimono do you perhaps know where she is going?" Ashiya asked the lady.

She blushed at seeing Ashiya "Y-Yes she visits two people who are on the same floor." She tells him as she writes the floor number and the two room numbers as well. "Thank you very much." Ashiya thanked her.

The receptionist blushed again watching Ashiya and Maou go to the elevators. Emi was walking in towards the elevator and she noticed the two. "What the heck are you two doing here?" Emi asked them.

Both Ashiya and Maou looked surprised "What are you doing here?! Are you now following us?!" Maou asked/shouted at Emi as she sighed "Of course not I live here. Now answer my question why are you here?" Emi once again asked them.

The demons glanced at each other "Well we noticed that Suzuno has been leaving her place a lot and she hasn't visited us. So we got worried and decided to follow her but she came here. Was she visiting you? Or the other person that the receptionist told us she visits?" Maou told Emi.

Emi looked at him then glanced at the lady at the desk. 'She's not even allowed to give them any information!' Emi yelled in her mind all mad at the receptionist at the front desk.

She won't let those two demons find out about Urushihara or the twins. "She's going to my friend's place and I'm meeting her there." Emi tells them and goes to the elevator. She pressed the button on it.

Once the elevator door opened Emi walked in "Bye now." Emi refused to look at them, the door closed. "What do we do now sire?" Ashiya asked Maou. He looked serious "We continue to follow them." Maou says.

Ashiya nodded they then pressed the elevator button to open it. Once the elevator opened, the two walked in it. "Emi is definitely hiding something from us." Maou says crossing his arms.

"Yes her behavior was definitely weird sire." Ashiya tells his demon king, Maou nodded. The elevator bell rang "Looks like we're at the floor, now let's look for the room numbers." Maou tells Ashiya.

Ashiya nodded and with that they got out of the elevator.

To be continued