Chapter 5

Months passed by pretty fast for Urushihara. He was able to get his own place in the same apartment building as Emi.

The only people that knew of his pregnancy was Emi, Suzuno and his boss at the pastry shop. Suzuno was really surprised of knowing why Urushihara disappeared.

Urushihara was doing some laundry when suddenly his water broke. "Urgh..! What it's time already...!" He shouted as he was able to call Emi. And she called both the doctor and Suzuno.

And it was the day that Urushihara gives birth to his babies. Yes babies meaning he is giving birth to twins. Urushihara decided to do the home birth since he didn't want to risk seeing Maou and Ashiya.

Hours went by and they were painful hours for Urushihara. "And we are done. You did great Mr. Urushihara, your babies are very adorable I must say. Now once your up to it fill these out with their names." The doctor told him.

"I'm never giving birth ever again." Urushihara mumbles tiredly "At least it is over right." Suzuno says with a small smile. Urushihara was tired like hell he felt like he ran a marathon.

Urushihara gave birth to twins a boy and girl "Awe their so cute!" Emi squeaks at the two babies cuteness. Even Suzuno 'Kyaa' at the two little ones. "Yes, they are indeed very cute."Suzuno agrees with Emi.

He grabbed a pen and the papers "The boy name is Tatsuya Kuro Urushihara and the girl will be named Rei Yuki Urushihara." He wrote the names down and handed it to the lady.

To Urushihara it made him embarrassed so he slightly blushed "Um I wanted to know...if you two would be their aunts...and Emi can you be Tatsuya godmother and Suzuno can you be Rei godmother?" Urushihara shyly asked them.

Both girls blushed at the offers and were super happy. "Of course!" They both happily shouted really really surprising Urushihara "Woah! You both really are that excited?!" He asked them.

The doctor smiled "Can I get your names?" She asked Emi and Suzuno. "My name is Emi Yusa." Emi tells the doctor her name. "I am Suzuno Kamazuki." She also tells her name.

They signed some papers to make it official and the two girls were so happy. They were holding the babies, Urushihara smiled a little at the sight of his twins and the two woman. 'I wonder if I told Maou back then...would he have helped me...?'

A few days passed and Urushihara was able to move around more. "Tatsuya and Rei! You both really are cute." Urushihara happily says with a smile.

Urushihara smiled at seeing his babies, they both grabbed his fingers. It was a cute sight for him, he never thought that he would be a parent of cute and adorable twins.

Urushihara does breastfeeds the babies but he gets embarrassed and shy of doing it. "...It's so so very embarrassing to breastfeed them." He mumbles to himself.

Emi and Suzuno come by to spoil their godson and goddaughter everyday, it makes Urushihara happy. They also help him out and since he's barely just recovering which is a big help.

A Week Later (With Maou & Ashiya)

Maou had a day off so he was reading a comic while Ashiya was making lunch for them both. They heard Suzuno shutting her door and her humming happily. "She sure has been happy and leaving a lot for months now."

"Yeah she has. I wonder why, Emi hardly comes to bug us too and she's hardly been going to Suzuno place at all." Maou tells Ashiya.

Now that they think about it, it started after the fallen angel disappeared on them. "Should we follow her sire?" Ashiya asked Maou. He shook his head "She's already gone. Tomorrow we can follow her." Maou told Ashiya.

"What about work? I'll call the manager telling her something important came up and that I can't make it." Maou tells Ashiya as he nodded "Okay sire!" Ashiya bowed to Satan.

With Suzuno

Suzuno was on the train heading to Urushihara place to see the twins. Emi is working today so she asked Suzuno to help Urushihara out with the twins since he might need help.

After a few stops she finally was able to get to her destination. She walked to Urushihara apartment room and knocked on his door "Coming!" She heard him.

Urushihara opened the door "Oh! Suzuno you came? I thought you might be busy today." He says as she shook her head. "No. I came to see if you need any help."

He already knew that she wanted to see the kids. After only a week you could see the twins features, Tatsuya has black hair and purple eyes while Rei has purple hair and red-Orange eyes.

Rei was of course Suzuno favorite since the little girl was of course her goddaughter and Emi of course adores Tatsuya the most. But either way they both still love both babies.

"Do you want some tea and something to eat at all?" Urushihara asked Suzuno, she nodded "Yes please." She says as she goes back to playing with the kids. He puts a pot of water to boil.

Suzuno glanced at the fallen angel "Hey um I know it's not my business but don't you think you should tell him?" She asked Urushihara as his eyes widen at that but Suzuno couldn't tell.

Telling Maou about the twins would not do well for Urushihara that's what he believes. He doesn't want him to know about Tatsuya and Rei "...W-What if he...rejects them...?"

Suzuno realized that Urushihara has been afraid of telling Maou because he doesn't want the babies to be rejected. "I'm sorry I didn't know how you felt." Suzuno apologized to him as he smiled.

"It's fine. You didn't know because I didn't tell you how I felt." Urushihara tells Suzuno. She looked at the babies "When your ready to tell that idiot then me and Emi will be there to support you."

That made Urushihara smile "Thanks Suzuno." He was serving them their tea to drink. He brought it to her, he also served some cakes that his boss brought over for him. After eating the cake and drinking tea they went back to playing with the twins.

To be continued