Chapter 9

Once Suzuno and Emi shut the door on the two demons, Urushihara came out of the twins room. He of course didn't know what to say after seeing the two demons coming here.

Urushihara walked towards the couch and sat down in silence. The two looked at him as they nodded at each other. Emi sat on the right side and Suzuno sat on the left side of Urushihara.

The three talked for awhile, the girls listened to him that is until they did something unexpected that Urushihara would have never guess they would ever do in a hundred years.

They kissed Urushihara cheeks bringing him back to reality. He of course blushed "W-Why did you guys kiss my cheeks?!" Urushihara yelled still blushing at what just happened.

Emi and Suzuno both giggled "Well isn't it obvious. Both of us grew to like you and we both agreed to share you if you would have us." Suzuno answered Urushihara first.

That answer definitely made Urushihara blush like crazy. "You both like me?!" He once again shouted as the two nodded at him as they blushed too.

Urushihara expression turned to a sad one "Why? I'm a fallen Angel and a unless one at that. I'm not even good enough to be in a relationship with anyone especially with you two." Urushihara tells them.

Emi and Suzuno knew that Urushihara will sometimes put himself down and it was because how Maou and Ashiya treated him back then. The two hugged him as that made tears streamed down Urushihara.

"Don't be stupid. We don't care anymore that your a fallen angel. Your not unless, look your able to support Tatsu and Rei. Who cares if you think you don't even deserve to be in a relationship with us, we choose to be in one with you." Emi tells the crying Urushihara.

Suzuno nodded with a smile "We want to be with you. So please allow us to be in a romantic relationship with you." Suzuno says as the tears didn't stop, Urushihara nodded "...Okay..." He agreed as they smiled.

They both took turns kissing Urushihara, instead of crying he was now blushing like crazy. Urushihara did kiss back but he didn't have any experience with girls or dating, nonetheless dating two beautiful girls.

Urushihara was blushing and so were the girls "Let's leave it at that for tonight." Emi tells both Suzuno and Urushihara as they both nodded.

Emi phone rang "Hold on." She grabbed her phone and answered it. "Oh. Hey Chiho, is there something you need?" Emi asked Chiho who was on the other line.

Suzuno and Urushihara was curious about the call, Emi glanced at Suzuno now. "I'm with her now. I can ask her right now, okay wait one sec." Emi tells Chiho.

"Chiho wants to know if you want to have a girls day tomorrow?" Emi asked Suzuno. That surprised her "Her, me and you? Just the three of us?" She asked Emi as she nodded.

Suzuno looked at Urushihara and he nodded with a smile "Go ahead. I have the day off tomorrow anyways so I can take care of my own kids." He whispered to the two so Chiho doesn't hear him.

They nodded with a smile, Emi spoke up "Sure we don't mind hanging out with you." Chiho was happy that Suzuno and Urushihara could hear the two from the phone. "Okay we're see you at 10:00 tomorrow." Emi then hung up.

The two girls smiled and kissed Urushihara on his cheeks again. "We need to go now and prepare for our girls day out with Chiho tomorrow. So we will be going now." Emi tells Urushihara as Suzuno nodded. "Call me if you need anything." Suzuno tells Urushihara.

Urushihara walked them out as he waved at them and closed his door. Urushihara slid down as he hugged his legs, he had a sad expression on his face. "Why did he find out my place...even if he doesn't know I live here, I'm sure he knows I'm hiding here..." He says quietly to himself.

He wanted to break down but then he'll wake his kids up and who knows Emi might hear him and worry. Urushihara didn't want to worry the girls anymore then he had been. He especially didn't want them to cancel their girls day with Chiho.

In truth Urushihara was happy that the girls can go out and have fun instead of being here all day till night. He wanted them to have fun but he's sure that the two loved being here.

Urushihara put his hands on his hips "When Rei and Tatsuya wake up, I'm going to have to tell them that Emi and Suzuno won't be here tomorrow." He mumbles to himself knowing that the kids might cry. "Maybe I'll take them out..."

That made Urushihara happy as he thought about spending a whole day with the kids out. Yes Urushihara has gotten used to being out and being more social now.

"But where would I take them to anyways?" He asked himself as he was thinking of any ideas. "Maybe to a park? Or amusement park, no it's too cold. Oh! To that new jumper place I can take them too." Urushihara came up with a place.

'I can let them let out all their energy while they run around and jump around too.' Urushihara thought to himself with a small smile, he goes and changes to some comfy bed clothes.

With that Urushihara decided to head to bed as well. The girls finished packing and decided to head to bed as well so they can get up early and meet up with Chiho.

To be continued