Chapter 11

Emi, Suzuno and Chiho were having fun but out all of them Chiho bought more stuff. "Is all that stuff for yourself?" Emi asked her, Chiho shook her head with a smile "I got something for Maou and Ashiya too." She told the Angel.

Hearing those two names really pissed off Emi and Suzuno but they couldn't let Chiho know. Suzuno coughed to get the attention "How are things going with you and Maou?" Suzuno asked Chiho.

Chiho blushed from asking that question "W-Well I'm so happy! I been waiting to date him since I first met him and I'm very happy about that! But..." Chiho trailed off as she looked down a little, that got the two attention "But what?" Emi asked her.

"Now a days I feel like he's really more focus on finding where Urushihara is at then me. I mean I shouldn't be jealous because I know that he doesn't have feelings for him but I think he wants to still find a way home." Chiho told them how she felt.

Suzuno and Emi felt sad for Chiho but also mad but they have to confirm something first. "Urushihara. What did you think of him when you first met him and how you felt when he left all of a sudden?" Emi asked the human girl.

Chiho looked at them confused but answered them anyways "When I met him I felt fear towards him but then I saw that he could be like a kid. He was kind in his own way, annoying and threw tantrums, not to mention he was bothering Maou and Ashiya. And when he left I kinda felt relieved because if he's not their then he can't find a way back home and he won't have to keep bothering Maou." Chiho told them the truth of how she felt.

Okay now Emi and Suzuno have every right to be mad at Chiho too. "You do remember how Maou and Ashiya treated him right." Suzuno says as Chiho looked at her and nodded. "They didn't do anything mean to him or harmful to him though." Chiho answered Suzuno.

Emi clutched her hands tightly "Are you an idiot or what. What they did to Urushihara is what you call neglectful to a child and Urushihara was still considered a minor back then. They made him sleep in a card board box with so little to cover himself with. They barely fed him anything and when they go out to eat somewhere good all they bring him back is some convenient store food. They even belittled him a lot and made him feel bad for a lot of things. You don't call that harmful or mean at all, Chi?" Emi tells Chiho as she was pissed off.

"Your just as worse as them Chiho. How can you say that to Urushihara, back when he was still there he never spoke badly about you and he would drop hints to that idiot for you." Suzuno tells Chiho angrily, Chiho was scared and backed away from them.

Guilt and anger was what Chiho felt, Emi and Suzuno turned around. "Sorry but we need to go now." Emi says to her "This girls day is now over." Suzuno tells Chiho as they left without letting Chiho speak.

To Urushihara And The Twins

After two hours at the jumper Urushihara decided it was time to head home "Kids were leaving now." He told the twins as they pouted "Awe do we have to leave mommy?" Tatsuya asked Urushihara as he nodded "Yes."

Rei also pouted and gave Urushihara the puppy eyes, this of course made Urushihara want to give in but he wasn't. Tatsuya joined in and the twins won "Fine we can stay a little longer..." Urushihara sighed.

He gave up and the twins cheered as they ran to go and jump around. Urushihara smiled at his kids 'I wonder what Maou would do if he knew about them.' He thought to himself.

Unknown to Urushihara is that Ashiya is currently now working there and was secretly watching him. "Did those two children just call that brat mommy?" Ashiya whispered to himself as he hid himself.

Ashiya took his cellphone out taking a quick picture of Urushihara and the twins so he can show Maou when he finishes working. "ASHIYA! Get back to work!" A man voice shouted making Ashiya jump "Yes! I'm so sorry boss." Ashiya went to the back to carry in boxes and stock them.

Urushihara turn around but he looked confused now "Weird I felt like someone was watching me? Man I must be going crazy." Urushihara shook his head as he stood up "Rei! Tatsuya! We need to go now Emi and Suzuno should be coming back soon." He tells his kids.

The twins perked up at hearing Emi and Suzuno names as they ran to Urushihara. "Mommy let's go home now!" Ren happily says jumping around, Tatsuya jumped too happily "Come on mommy!" Tatsuya shouted happily too.

Urushihara smiled at them "First let's get your socks and shoes on than we can head home." He tells his kids as they nodded and Urushihara helped them out. The three left the place and once done Ashiya went to see what the fallen Angel is doing, he was gone with the children.

"What he left?!" Ashiya shouted as he saw no sign of the fallen Angel. Ashiya was disappointed that the fallen Angel got away without him noticing but at least he got a picture of him and his twins. Ashiya looked at the picture as he noticed that the twins kinda also resembles Maou.

He didn't know what to think at all "The boy mostly resembles the sire..." Ashiya whispered as he needed answers for that. He decided to finish work and then head home to talk to Maou about what he saw and show him the picture he took.

To be continued