HANGOUT WITH ME

summary: camilo gets jealous of how much time mirabel and y/n spend together and can't help but be clingy

how much time mirabel and y/n spend
together and can't help but be clingy

pronouns: she/her
requested by: Sun7778

authors note:
i really like this one 💕

nobody's pov

the sun was set and dinner at the madrigal household had just finished. the air still smelled of julietta's amazing creations and could be smelled from a mile away, which made you even more excited as you made your way toward casita.

with your full bag in hand, you smiled as you knocked on the door. you thought of all the fun plans you and mirabel had for your sleepover, just as you had so many nights before.

the door opened and though you were expecting mirabel, you were pleasantly surprised to see your boyfriend, camilo. both of your faces lit up immediately and he welcomed you with a warm hug.

he pulled away, noticed your bag, and smiled, "staying over?—"

"y/n!" mirabel shouted excitedly from atop the stairs and rushed down to welcome you.

she pushed her cousin aside who's smile had faded away. camilo realized you came over for another sleepover with mirabel and he felt his heart sink.

before you and camilo had even got the chance to have a full conversation, mirabel swept you away.

he was left alone to think to himself about how much he misses spending time with you and misses when you and mirabel didn't hang out every night.

he debated chasing after you and asking you to spend the night with him instead. but he didn't want to seem annoying so he decided not to, though this left him even more sad and lonely.

a few hours later..

your pov

i looked over at mirabel sleeping soundly and then at the night sky outside her window. i couldn't sleep and i had no idea why, just something didn't feel right. i decided to sneak out and get some fresh air.. and maybe even get some snacks along the way.

i carefully left mirabels room to not wake her then down the stairs to not wake the rest of the family. as i made my way toward the kitchen, i could hear someone in there.

i quickly realized it was camilo at the sight of his bright yellow ruana, but he was turned around and.. sniffling?

"cami.. are you okay?" i asked concerned, and stepped in front of him. he looked at me immediately and wiped away the tears marks on his freckled cheeks. "yeah- i—"

"whats wrong, mi amor?" i ignored his fake smile and grabbed his hand. i could tell he was embarrassed but i truly didn't care, i just wanted to know he was okay.

nobody's pov

"i just-" camilo stuttered then took a deep breath. he looked at your comforting expression and decided to let everything out quickly, "i feel like you and i haven't spent time together in ages and you and mirabel are always together but i didn't want to ruin your night or annoy you so i decided not to say anything. but i think it kind of just piled up and i— i'm sorry."

he felt bad for swarming you with all that and looked down. however, you immediately hugged him tightly and snuggled him into your arms. "i'm sorry camilo.." you said sadly, feeling terrible, "i had no idea."

he smiled in your embrace and hugged you back, "i know, and it's okay."

"i'll make it up to you i promise," you smiled and looked at mirabels room afar. mirabels a deep sleeper, you thought, and i don't think she would mind anyway.

you decided to spend the rest of the night with camilo in his room. both smiling happily, you cuddled in his arms and talked for hours until you both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

ty for reading!

authors note: thank you to everyone who
left me more requests,
you have no idea how much it helps
me and my motivation 😭💕

published: feb 5