DANCING IN THE RAIN

summary: dancing in therain with camilo <3

rain with camilo <3

pronouns: she/her
requested by: Susu_ii

authors note: 
really short and adorable request
while i work on a angst one :o

ty for requesting this it was
really fun to write <3

enjoy the fluff!

nobody's pov

one of your favorite parts about encanto was the calm streets at night. when it was dark out and the sun had already set. when the streets were only lit by candles sitting on windowsills and the moonlight. when the sky was painted with shades of blue and dark clouds. and lastly, when you and camilo were the only ones that could be heard or seen out this late.

after an amazing day of hanging out, you two simply enjoyed each others company and walked around in the quiet.

there was some light thunder in the background but you both ignored it, mostly because camilo was used to hearing it almost everyday at home.

"did you feel that," you stopped dead in your tracks and held out your hand as you looked up at the sky above. another drop of water landed on the palm of your hand.

"yeah, it's staring to rain," camilo looked up and held his own hands out. the raindrops continued to fall, more and more consistently.

"should we head back?" you looked back at the boy with a smile plastered on his face. you could see the idea forming in his mind as he took your hand and put his other comfortably on your waist. "care for a dance?"

you answered with a smile and the slow dancing begun. the rain fell harder and harder until it was pouring. on a normal day, you would have been miserable being so soaked, but while you were in camilo's warmth and love you barely even noticed.

camilo's pov

i looked down and smiled at the sight of her face lighting up with joy. she's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, i thought as i looked at her, drenched but endlessly perfect as always.

i thought of how to make this moment even better. i began to hum to her favorite song and spun her.

nobody's pov

the two of you danced until your feet hurt from splashing in the puddles and your faces hurt from smiling at one another. it was the most perfect rainy night you could have ever asked for.

ty for reading!

<3

published: feb 18