3

I look at the door and see Yesung there, panting heavily and he says "Help! Her hands are everywhere! She won't leave me alone!"
I get defensive and ask in a threatening tone "Yesung, who is it?"
He says breathlessly "That Ailee chick, she's fucking desperate; she won't take no for an answer and I'm not breaking the fucking law for you, not like this!"
I take a deep breath and I say "Alright, Yoongi; can you go talk to Jin about Ailee please? I need to calm my cousin down"
Yoongi looks confused and says "Ok, but why would he be breaking the law by doing stuff with Ailee?" I flinch and Yesung freezes, how do we tell Yoongi that Yesung is actually 9 years older than us?

I say cautiously "Yesung is my cousin, that's true but he is also my bodyguard and here undercover with the agreement of the Dean as my dad is worried for my safety. Yesung is 9 years older than us. Please don't tell anyone"
Yoongi's eyes widen in shock and he says "Damn, if I still look 17 in 10 years, I'll be happy. I have an idea if you are willing to risk a little embarrassment"
Yesung nods vigorously as he says in a strained tone "I'm desperate, I'll do anything"
Yoongi says "Come with me; I have an idea" We follow Yoongi and I am pleasantly surprised when he gently takes my hand and has a little smile on his lips as he looks at our hands and a little giggle escapes me as I give his hand a squeeze. He looks at my face and gives me a full gummy smile.

He says "Let's go see BTS" I stiffen and freeze. He says gently "It's ok, we will get them to help us with Ailee but Yesung will have to agree to a fake proposal to Hobi and have Hobi reject him. That will keep all the girls away from him because they will think he is gay. Then he won't risk breaking any laws"
I say "That makes sense I guess"
I look at Yesung who says "I'm game for it"
I say "Before we go meet them, you should probably know that Tae is nice to me and I agreed this morning to be his friend. I told him this morning about the friend I lost when I was 10. Her name was Yara and we were kidnapped, I was the target so they killed her in front of me. I told him that if he decides it's too dangerous to be my friend, I understand but he still wants to be my friend. He doesn't know Yesung is my bodyguard so you now know more than my only friend"

Yoongi looks a little troubled, almost angry but curious too. Yoongi pulls me into a hug and says "I'm sorry you went through that, I understand why you kept it to yourself and why you haven't made friends until now. Is that why you rejected his friendship back when he first tried?" I nod and Yoongi gives me a sweet little smile and says "It's adorable that you are so protective of people. I'm glad you are mine"
Yesung says in alarm, a hint of threat "Excuse you, what?"
I say "I agreed earlier to be his girlfriend, just before you barged into the music room" Yesung looks unhappy but says nothing. We go to the rooftop where a shipping container sits as a hangout.

BTS sit around inside the container, laughing and shouting about whatever. We enter and they all stop, Taehyung offers a happy smile and waves saying "Hi Sunmi" I wave back and say quietly "Hi Tae"
All eyes move to our joint hands without fail and their eyes brows shoot up in surprise. Jin speaks up "What's this about? You don't touch people Yoongi, you don't even hug us"
Yoongi blushes and says "Everyone, meet Sunmi, my new girlfriend and this is her cousin Yesung who is having issues with your girlfriend hyung"

They all look surprised except for Taehyung who walks over, concern all over his face and he breaks our hands apart, taking my hand in his and firmly asks "Sunmi, did he force you into a relationship? I know people bully you but you shouldn't be bullied into a relationship; there are lines people shouldn't cross"
He glares at Yoongi who looks surprised at Taehyung's actions and I shake my head, a small smile and blush on my cheeks. I say quietly "I've liked Yoongi for a long time, I admired his skills as a musician and I enjoy the time we spend in the music room collaborating on pieces together. He hasn't bullied me into it, he confessed to liking me and swapping his practice room so he could spend time with me and after seeing how upset I was yesterday, he said he realised just how deep his feelings were for me so decided to confess"