6

I eventually find my way back to the kitchen and a birthday cake is brought out by Ailee. The house erupts into cheers and a chorus of 'happy birthday' song. I notice Ailee drops something so I drop to pick it up for her before I feel something land and explode on me. The house goes deadly quiet before Yoongi crouches next to me and says "Ailee, what the fuck was that for?"
His voice shakes with anger and he tried to brush as much of the food off me as possible. He quietly asks me "Kitten, are you ok?"
I mumble "That was a waste of food. I bet that cake was tasty"
Ailee says "Someone pushed me, it's not my fault I dropped the cake"

She sounds smug, not remorseful at all. I sigh and look to my side to see Yoongi's sad face and I say "I'll be back in an hour, I will go home and shower then change"
Yoongi says "If you are going then I'll go too"
I shake my head and say "This is your party, I'll be back, I promise"
Yesung makes his way through the crown and says "Come on Sunmi, I'll get you home"
I nod and Jin puts his hoody on me before he says "I'm sorry about that, let's not ruin the inside of that Lamborghini you came here in. We will see you soon when you come back"
I nod and whisper "Thanks Jin" Yesung takes my hand and leads me out of the house.

Ailee follows discreetly and says as we reach the cars "Don't bother coming back, you're just trash, no one wants you here anyway, you don't belong here. You're nothing more than a stupid game to them anyway"
I ignore her, getting into Lamb and waiting for Yesung to drive off and I mutter "Get us there in 5 please"
He says quietly "Of course, I'm sorry Sunmi"
I mutter "It's ok, I guess I just wasn't expecting it to happen. I'm an idiot for not expecting retaliation from Ailee"
We see Yoongi and Taehyung coming out to see us off, both looking upset and before they are out of sight I see Ailee climbing up Yoongi and him trying to push her away. I snap "Turn around" Yesung drifts hard, turning to speed back to the house. As soon as he drifts to a stop I've gotten my concealed gun from the door of the car.

I'm out the car screaming "GET YOUR FUCKING SLUT CLAWS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!"
Yesung is getting out the car too and preparing to intervene. I yank Ailee off Yoongi and throw her to the ground. Yoongi looks relieved and shocked. He pulls me into a hug and says "I want to go home if you're not here too"
Ailee screams "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH ME TRASH!" Before she can get closer I pull out the gun and have it aimed directly over her heart. She looks shocked and people scream at the sight of the gun. The rest of BTS come out and many others but freeze at the sight in front of them. Ailee hides her shock and fear with laughter and cockiness saying "You don't even know how to shoot and you don't have the balls"

I take the safety off, quickly aim at the ground between her feet, shoot then re-train the aim to her heart before the gun has stopped smoking. She yelps and I say "I've taken your shit long enough Ailee, you have no idea who you have been messing with. I took your shit while tutoring you thinking one day you will grow up but I see my help is unappreciated and some people won't change unless you make them. It's time for a new queen bee Ailee. Leave me the fuck alone and if I catch you bully anyone then I won't hesitate to unleash hell on you. I am the most dangerous person you will ever meet"
Yesung says quietly "Princess, let's get you home"
I say "Come on Yoongi, we are going home. I'm not leaving you with that trash"

Taehyung whispers "Can I come too?"
I smile gently and say "Of course Tae, let's get you home, you've drunk enough. Tell Yesung where you live sweetie"
Taehyung tells Yesung and Jin asks "Why is your cousin calling your princess?"
I say "He's family, he can call me whatever he wants"
Jungkook says "I want a ride in the purple Lamborghini"
He pouts and I say "Next time Kookie"
He grins and says "I'll hold you to that" I chuckle.
Yoongi says "Let's get in the car kitten" I nod and he leads me into the car. He says "We will be back in an hour" before getting in the car. We take Taehyung home and then go to mine so I can shower and Yoongi picks me out a new outfit before we head back.