5

Yoongi says "I saw you, I heard you when you played music. I fell for the invisible girl, the world's best kept secret and now she's all mine" He kisses me so tenderly and only breaks the kiss when his phone starts ringing and he sees the caller ID. He rolls his eyes and answers it "Yes hyung"
I hear loud music in the background and Jin shouts over the music "PEOPLE ARE ARRIVING YOONGLES! WE NEED THE BIRTHDAY BOY!"
I give Yoongi my phone with google maps open and he types in Jin's address and says "I'll be there in 25 minutes"
I whisper "Google says 10 minutes"
Yoongi tickles my side lightly and I giggle, making him smile in satisfaction and Jin shouts "ALRIGHT! PUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOWN AND GET YOUR ASS HERE! THIS ALCOHOL WON'T DRINK ITSELF!"

Yoongi chuckles and I look at the address and say "I know where that is. I can get us there in 8 minutes"
Yoongi murmurs in my ear secretively "Good, gives us more time alone"
I smile as Yoongi hangs up the call and I say "Yoongi, I have one more question about your family if that's ok?"
Yoongi says "Of course"
I ask tentatively "Who does your dad owe money to?" Yoongi tells me a name and I send dad a text, receiving a thumbs up in return and say "Debt wiped clean" Yoongi blinks at me confused and I say "He works under my dad, I told dad 'Mr Min owes money to Sharkskin, wipe the debt' and dad says ok so now you have no family debt"

Yoongi says "You didn't have to do that" His tone is somewhere between being grateful and embarrassed.
I say "And you don't have to suffer for your dad's problems so now you won't. I will still make you lunchboxes for school though, I enjoy doing it"
Yoongi squeezes me tight and he lets out a sigh of relief and says "Thank god, I don't want to stop receiving your lunches, I love them, they are so cute."
I chuckle and say "Let's go get in my Lamb and take her for a spin"
Yoongi looks at my boots and asks "Can you drive in those?"

I chuckle and say "Of course not, Yesung is driving us" I text him '🚶‍♀️🐑' and location and he gives a thumbs up so I say "Yesung will meet us in the garage" I take Yoongi's hand and we head out. I wink and say to Bumi "You can tell dad I didn't scream, I'm still a virgin, for now at least" Bumi barks out a laugh, startling Yoongi which had me cackle and we head to the garages.
When we get in the garage Yoongi gawks at all the cars and we spot Yesung leant against the purple Lamborghini looking like an idol and he says "I take it we are taking Lamb?"
I nod and get in the back with Yoongi who is looking in awe at the car. I say "She's a custom job, I spared no expense"

Yesung says "Google says 10, I bet we can make it is 7" I say "8 Yesung, she's not been out since Christmas, don't make her cry cousin or I will punch that pretty face of yours" Yesung chuckles and says "Alright Princess, 8 minutes" Yoongi looks c...

I say "8 Yesung, she's not been out since Christmas, don't make her cry cousin or I will punch that pretty face of yours"
Yesung chuckles and says "Alright Princess, 8 minutes"
Yoongi looks confused and asks "Why did he call you princess?"
I say "All the hierarchy do and the staff refer to me as princess, boss or Miss Choi. Dad is South Korea's mafia king so I am mafia princess"
Yoongi nods and says heavily "I don't think I fully understood what that meant"
I say quietly "If it's too much I understand"

I notice Yesung's knuckles whiten on the steering wheel as he drives and only relax as Yoongi says "No, it's just a lot to digest and it's sinking in slowly. You are the first person who has a wardrobe in their wardrobe, not even Jin is that rich"
I chuckle and say "You didn't go down into the games room hidden in that wardrobe"
Yoongi and Yesung both blink at me and Yesung asks exasperatedly "How many rooms do you want to hide princess?"
I pretend to think a moment and say "I have 5 hidden rooms and 6 dual layered areas"
Yesung sighs and groans asking "Are they security risks?"
I giggle and say "No but they make great places to stay for hide and seek"
Yoongi says "I'd be interested in playing hide and seek with you"