8

I go to the Dean's office and say "Areum, I'm taking a leave of absence until prom. The committee have all preparations. Taehyung and Yesung will be coming with me. The container hangout on the history roof needs attention, I set fire to it"
The Dean nods and says "Going somewhere nice?"
I say "I'm feeling like a change of scenery"
We leave the school, all of us getting in my Mercedes and we go to Taehyung's to pick up his passport and tell his parents before going to mine. I pick up my passport and Taehyung asks "So where are we going?"
I say "Europe is nice this time of year, let's go Paris and then maybe spend a day or 2 in Disney"
Taehyung smiles a boxy grin and I press a button on the wall, opening a hidden latch and say "Pick 2 cameras for us to take with us. Don't worry about clothes, we will buy some when we get there"

Taehyung's eyes widen at the cameras and I say to Yesung "Pack some equipment, in case we run into problems. I'll tell dad I need a plane and pilot ready as well as our destination"
Yesung nods and Taehyung says "I've guessed that you are not just owners of a conglomerate corporation"
I nod and say "South Korea's mafia King and Princess"
Taehyung's eyes widen and he says "That explains a lot" I nod and after Taehyung picks 2 cameras I press another button and another hatch opens, revealing my personalised weapons.
Taehyung's eyes widen at my intricately designed guns and knives. I pick them up and check them over, pick up the additional mags and we are ready to go. 

In the plane I say to Taehyung "Our phones won't work abroad so I'll buy us French sim cards. Don't contact anyone who isn't with us with the exception of my dad. It's safer that way. It's just us 3 going on the trip"
Taehyung asks "Why is Yesung coming too?"
I say "I never lied, he is my cousin but also the head of my personal security and is 9 years older than us"
Taehyung's eyes widen and he says "Wow, you look so young hyung"
Yesung chuckles and says "That's why I was disguised as a student"
Taehyung nods and says "I can't wait, I've always wanted to go France. Can we go to the fashion show?"

I nod and say "I'll get us tickets" We leave in the Rolls Royce and get to the airport in good time, I watch the plane getting fuelled and say to Taehyung "We will be on the runway in 20 minutes" He nods, getting excited.
His phone rings and he answers it "Yes hyung?" He sounds flat, devoid of emotion. He says "I can't talk right now, we are going on a trip"
I hear Yoongi shout "WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?"
I take the phone and say "Your ex-girlfriend is going on a trip and her only friend is accompanying her. Goodbye" I hang up and Taehyung takes the phone back, looking surprised. I chuckle and say "Let's get in the plane, I'll give you a tour before we take off, it's a long flight"

I guide him through the plane as he gawks at everything. Yesung comes into the hanger and says "I got us food and drinks for the journey"
I smile and say "Thanks Yesung, you're a gem" We enjoy the week in France and I feel a lot better. 

I arrive early to prom, getting the venue ready and then getting myself ready

I arrive early to prom, getting the venue ready and then getting myself ready. I look stunning and I feel powerful and confident. I give the place one last once over before people start arriving.
The Dean arrives with the teachers and their eyes widen as they take in the sight of the venue and the Dean says "You've done an amazing job"
I say "Thank you Areum. I have 17 security here also to ensure that no gangs crash the party"
She smiles warmly and says "You've changed. I've heard about the break up. Are you ok?"
I smile and say "I've been through worse Areum, I'm fine"