Chapter Three

"What the hell are you talking about dude, you're seeing things where there aren't .." Matsun looked at him " any things". "What?" Iwa replied looking extremely confused. "I was just finishing your sentence seeing as your brain is so fucked up you can't do it yourself" Matsun responded.

"You're being extremely weird today Iwa chan" Matsun continued. "And our usual HOT Ace and Vice Captain looks like shit. Please explain". Iwa glared at him, "I'm tired. I didn't sleep much due to the images of you grinding on Makki that are forever burnt on my retina's, and don't call me Iwa chan!"

" Oh yeah, I forgot that only Shittykawa can call you that" Matsun smirked. "Don't call him that?" Iwa blushed. Matsun looked at him, shocked.  "Holy fuck dude, you've got it bad." "No. I. Haven't. Just don't call him that."

The boys walked into their class and began their lesson. Matsun decided to let Makki know about the newest development in the Kawa/Iwa chan situation.

Matsun x Makki private chat

Daddy Matsun - Hey, would you like to hear some steaming hot tea 🍵

Makki boo -  Of course, who is it about?

Daddy Matsun - A certain Captain and Vice Captain, of the Seijoh variety

Makki boo - 👁👅👁 tell me, tell me now

Daddy Matsun - It seems that our little Iwa chan has developed romantic feelings for Babykawa 💘

Makki boo - Where did you hear that. Kawa drives Iwa insane

Daddy Matsun - Yes, he does but not how you mean.

Makki boo - How do you know?

Daddy Matsun - Okay, here goes -

1. Iwa chan looks like shit after having no sleep. He blames the sight of us 'grinding on each other' I call that BULLSHIT

2. He was blushing profusely when the object of his affection was under him on the gymn floor.

3. Lastly he scolded me for calling Kawa, Shittykawa

So for the next few days you keep your eye on Kawa and I'll do the same with Iwaizumi. I'll see you later in the club room to finish what we started before we were so rudely interupted yesterday x

Makki boo - 😳😳😳😳😳

"What ya doing?" Oikawa asked Makki as he saw him putting his phone away. "Just telling Matsun how much I love him" the boy laughed. Oikawa looked at the boy with suspicion. 'Something is going on with Iwa chan and now Makki' he mused, but what?'

"Hey Kawa, can I ask you some personal questions" the pink haired boy asked. "Of course, I'm an open book, go ahead". "Are you straight?" Oikawa looked at him with a look of horror on his face, "that's a little personal don't you think?" "Please Kawa, just answer it" Makki pleaded.

Oikawa sat deep in thought and sighed loudly, "to be honest I don't really know. I mean I'm attracted to girls, I've dated and made out with girls." "So you're straight, you've never thought about doing that with men?"Makki asked. "Only one man" Kawa replied. "Who? " Makki asked. "Sorry not gonna divulge that information, for anything. Is that all?"

"Are you still a virgin?" Makki asked. Kawa nearly choked on his own spit, "That's going too far Makki?" he growled. "Okay, I'm sorry I was just interested. "Are you?" Kawa asked. "Yes I am squeaked Makki who looked like he was going to spontaneously combust. "Ok I'll tell you" Kawa whispered, "I am too. I'm saving that for someone very special, someone that I love and they love me back". "Aw that's so cute" Makki responded.

Matsun x Makki private chat

Makki boo - Oikawa is bi and hasn't lost his v card

Daddy Matsun - How do you know that?

Makki boo - I tortured it out of him Mwah ah ah 💀

Daddy Matsun - You scare me sometimes. I think that I need to get Iwa alone to see what info I can get out of him. See you later sexy

Makki boo - See you later my love ❤