Chapter Thirteen

Thursday 6am

Oikawa walked down the stairs quietly so that he wouldn't disturb his parents. He hadn't slept properly now for at least two days so he decided to get to school early so that he could get some more practice in before anyone else got to the gym but also so that he could avoid Iwa.

The boy sighed deeply, how could he be so stupid as to think his childhood friend had a crush on him when it was obvious that the boy was straight. "Stupid Iwa chan" he mumbled under his breath whilst carefully opening the door. He hadn't been expecting anyone to be outside, "Fuck, arghhh. What the actual fuck Iwaizumi? You scared me to death" he gasped.

Iwa was staring at him intently, "why are you sneaking about so early. Have I done something to upset you?" the boy asked, concerned. "No, I'm fine" he growled back. "Well you don't seem to be fine. You look like absolute shit" Iwa pointed out. "You are so fucking rude Iwaizumi". "STOP it. Why are you calling me that?" Iwa stated raising his voice. "Well excuse me" Kawa shouted, "but isn't that your name?" "You know what I mean Kawa".

They were interrupted by the chaotic duo, "What's all the arguing about, love birds?" Matsun asked. "Why are you two this early" Kawa groaned. "Well we didn't want a replay of yesterday, you scared the first years" Makki laughed. "I think that you'll find the he even scared the second years" Matsun continued, "you even had Kyoutani close to tears" "The boy must be a pussy then" Kawa snapped, "because I couldn't scare anyone, even if I tried".

The noise eventually died down as the boys walked to their classes, Kawa and Makki in Art and Iwa and Matsun in Math. Iwa managed to grab Makki to one side and reminded him of their conversation from the night before. "I've asked the girl to meet me outside of the gym at 12, so make sure Kawa is there and hears my rejection". "Okay, good luck" the boy smiled giving Iwa the thumb's up.

Outside of the gym at 12

"Why are we going to the gym Makki? Aren't we meeting Matsun and the Fuck boy?" Kawa asked with a serious expression. "I forgot to pick something up from the gym, so we can collect it and then meet them. Is that okay?" Makki asked.

Both boys noticed a group of girls gathering outside of the gym. "What's going on?" Kawa asked but then noticed the girl that had confessed to Iwa and right at the side of her his best friend. Kawa turned quickly and went to try and escape the situation developing in front of him but Hanamaki had him wedged against the wall so that he had to face what was going on. "Makki, please. I don't wanna see this" he pleaded, teary eyed. "Shush, just watch" Makki instructed.

"Iwaizumi san" the girl shouted gleefully, "have you made your decision?" Kawa thought that Iwa looked really uncomfortable. "Would you like to go somewhere quieter?" he asked. She looked at him grinning, "No we're fine here. I mean you won't be turning me down because I know that I'm the hottest person in this school".

"Bitch" Oikawa whispered, "who the hell does she think she is?" "She's very confident I'll give her that" Makki laughed.

" Look, I'm really sorry but I can't accept your feelings" Iwa said quietly. "Why not? It's not that you have girls throwing themselves at you, you're always with your team mates". "How dare she talk to Iwa chan like that, fucking bitch" Kawa growled. "Shush, just listen" Makki whispered.

"I can't return your feelings as I'm already in love with someone" Iwa blushed. "You're not good enough for me anyway" the girl sniped as she walked off. "Wait" Iwa shouted. "Nooooo" Kawa wailed, "please tell me that he isn't gonna change is mind.

The girl turned to look at Iwa with a big smirk on her face, "I knew that you couldn't resist me".

"Er no, I just wanted to correct you"Iwa grinned, "everyone knows that Oikawa Tooru is the hottest person in this school".

Oikawa - 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳