Chapter Seven

Iwa and Matsun eventually made it back home after buying a large quantity of milk bread for Kawa, well Iwa bought it, along with treats for the rest of the Aoba Johsai boys.

"Hey guys" Matsun shouted, "come and pick up your snacks and drinks". Iwa noticed that everyone had come into the kitchen, all except for Kawa. "Where's shittykawa?" he asked Makki. "He was feeling a little unwell so I sent him to Matsun's parents room to rest". "Is he okay?" Iwa asked with a worried expression on his face. "Yeah, he just has a headache. Go and check on him if you want to" Makki answered.

Iwa took the stairs two steps at a time and quietly opened the door. The room was quite dark but he could see the silhouette of the sleeping boy so he sat beside him and touched his forehead and was shocked at just how hot the boy was. He obviously had a fever. The spikey haired boy left the room and made his way to the sound coming from the kitchen.

"Matsun, I need some face cloths and medicine for Kawa, he seems to have quite a high fever". Matsun and Makki looked a little concerned, "let me check on him" Matsun replied. The three boys walked up to Matsun's parents bedroom and stood beside Kawa. "He does feel awfully hot" Makki whispered whilst touching the boys forehead. "I'll look after him, you two go and have fun with the others"

The two boys retreated down the stairs whilst Iwaizumi dampened a cloth with cold water and placed it gently on his friends head. "Iwa chan, is that you?" "Yes Tooru, do you think that you could take some medicine from me for your head?" Iwa asked softly.

The brunette sat up and looked at his friend. Iwa could see the pain in his eyes, his face was red and sweaty due to his high temperature. "It hurts Iwa chan" Kawa mumbled. "I know, just try and rest, Tooru." The boy looked a little panicked, "Don't leave me Hajime, please." "I'm not going anywhere" he replied as he lay at the side of his friend. Kawa began to snuggle against him so he lifted his arm and let the brunette lay on his chest, he could feel the heat radiating through his clothes and in no time Oikawa was fast asleep.

Iwa lay staring at the boys face, his cheeks were flushed and his fluffy brown hair was slightly damp but he thought that he was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. He lifted his hand and slowly ran his fingers over the rise of his cheek, he couldn't believe how soft it was. He pulled the boy slowly into his body and kissed his forehead and then the tip of his nose, he felt like he was drowning in the feelings that he had for this boy but no matter how he tried he couldn't help it. He knew that he was in love.

Iwa got up a few times during the night to changed the cloth and to give the brunette more medicine. Even though he was tired he knew that he had to do something about these feelings. He couldn't go back to just treating Kawa like a friend after holding him in his arms all night, he wanted to do it every night, forever.

Kawa woke up at around 7am, he still felt a little confused and out of it, so he was shocked beyond belief when he realised the he was not only in bed with Iwa but was also wrapped in the boys arms. He could feel his heart rate speed up and he began to feel breathless, "I iiwwa ch chan" he stuttered.

The dark haired boy opened his eyes and looked at the other with concern, " Are you feeling any better Tooru?"he asked. Oikawa's eyes widened, "yes thanks Iwa chan. Did you stay here all night?" "Yes" the boy responded, "Tooru, there's something that I need to tell you" he mumbled. "Okay" the brunette replied.

Before he could divulge his secret the bedroom door shoot open and the full team scrambled into the room and jumped on the two boys. "Would you like to share in the tea that happened last night, bitches" Makki shouted.

"Spill" Kawa screeched but then stopped, "sorry Iwa chan, what were you about to say?" "Nothing noseykawa, I'll tell you later" the boy groaned.