Chapter Eleven

Tuesday 7am

Iwa stood waiting for Kawa he was beginning to grow impatient so texted the boy.

Iwa chan x Shittykawa private chat

Iwa chan - Oi, where are you? I've been waiting for 15 minutes

Message read

Iwa chan - Why are you ignoring me?

Message read

Iwa chan - You're beginning to piss me off. Answer me

Shittykawa - I'm sick, Iwaizumi. Go to school

Iwa chan - What the actual fu....

Shittykawa is offline

Iwa eventually got to the place where he usually met Matsun and Makki. "Where have you been dude?" Matsun asked. "Don't ask" Iwa growled back. "What's Oikawa done now?" Makki said with a loud sigh. "He left me on read when I tried to find out where he was AND he called me Iwaizumi" the boy replied. "OMFG he didn't call you Iwa chan" Makki gasped sarcastically. "Fuck you Makki" the boy shouted. "Calm down Iwa chan" Matsun began but was met with a withering glare. Matsun chose to ignore it, "Firstly what did you do to him and secondly only I get to fuck Makki". "I can't deal with you two" Iwa grumbled whilst stomping his way to school.

Matsun looked at Makki and asked, "Do you know what's up with Kawa?" "No" Makki replied, "but I'll go over after school". The boys decided to try and catch up with Iwa, who for some unknown reason, was faster when he was angry.

Tuesday 4pm

Iwa had missed Oikawa more than he would ever admit. When they were in class he got to glance at the boy all day but today he was grumpy as he had failed to get his Oikawa fix for the day.

The three boys met up and began to walk home, "As anyone heard from Kawa today?" the spikey haired boy asked sounding worried. Both of his friends replied that they hadn't. "I'm gonna go to his house before I go home" Iwa frowned. "Do you really think that's a good idea seeing as how he seems to be mad at you?" Matsun asked. Iwa sighed deeply, "probably not, but I'm worried about him". "I'll go and check on him and will message you later" Makki said patting the boys shoulder. Once they got to Oikawa's Makki split up from the others as Matsun and Iwa continued their journey home.

Makki knocked on the door but there was no answer so he took the spare key that was kept under a flower pot that was on the ground at the side of the door. "Kawa, it's only me" Makki shouted, "where are you?" "I'm in my room" the boy shouted back.

Oikawa heard the boys footsteps getting nearer and he wasn't relishing telling anyone why he hadn't gone to school. Makki knocked on his bedroom door and walked into the room to see Oikawa looking defeated. The boys eyes were red and swollen, his hair was a mess and he looked exhausted. "What the fuck is going on Kawa?" the boy asked softly whilst sitting next to his friend and wrapping his arms around him. Oikawa began to sob uncontrollably.

Makki rubbed Kawa's back until he stopped crying. "Please tell me what's wrong Kawa. I can't help you if you don't." The brunette took a deep breath and with a shakily began to unburden himself. "I saw a girl talking to Iwa chan yesterday" he began. "Kawa you talk to girls all the time so why are you so upset?" "Makki she confessed her feelings to him and gave him a letter, he accepted it".

" Are you saying that Iwa accepted her feelings?" Makki could feel the anger rise in him. "No, but he took the letter from her and didn't reject her, so that means he's thinking about it" " Oikawa, Iwa is dense he probably didn't realise that he should have given her an answer straight away," Makki tried to reassure his friend but Kawa didn't believe him.

"Makki, I was really beginning to think that Iwa had feelings for me so it made me think about how I actually felt about him."
"And how do you feel about him?" Makki asked, "do you like him?"

Oikawa looked at the boy, "No I don't like him" he answered. Makki was beginning to get frustrated with the boy, "then why do you care if he accepts someone elses feelings, if you don't like him?"

The brunette began to cry softly, "I care because I love him Makki. I'm in love with my childhood best friend". "Oh fuck" Makki mumbled.

He eventually left Kawa's house a few hours later and messaged Matsun.

Makki x Matsun private chat

Matsun - Hey babe how did it go? Did you find out what's going on

Hanamaki - Did Iwaizumi tell you that some girl confessed to him yesterday and he didn't reject her

Matsun - It's the first I've heard about it

Makki - Well Kawa got a front row seat and he's devastated.

Matsun - Why would he care?

Makki - He's admitted to me tonight that he's fallen for Iwa and by the state he was in I'd say that he's head over heels for our Iwa chan

Matsun - We need to try and sort this out. Do you wanna come over after school tomorrow and strategise

Makki - Is that what they're calling it now? I can't wait to 'strategise' with you tomorrow Matsun

Matsun - Can't wait 😏