Chapter Six

"Okay," Matsun continued, "let's do everyones favourite team, Shiratorizawa. You're up Kawa, but I think that everyone will know who you hate".

Kawa - I hate Ushiwaka with a passion. I like Tendou because he's really friendly and has been through a lot.

Matsun- I hate Ushijima too, he's an ass. I like the hot third year setter with grey hair. I think his name's Semi, he plays in a band so he's definitely cool.

Makki - I don't like the first year Goshiki with the funny hair style, he's an irritating fucker and I like the libero Yamagata, he's quite hot.

Kawa - Can't say that I ever noticed him

Makki whispered, "No, you're too busy watching Iwa chan". Kawa looked horrified, "WTF Makki, shhh. You promised that you wouldn't mention that". "Kawa it's fine, no one else heard me". "They better not have" the Captain whispered menacingly.

Iwa - I can't stand Ushijima, I feel like smashing his stupid face in because he's always bothering Kawa. I mean Shittykawa.

Kawa - Iwa chan that's mean. Wait.. Iwa chan you hate him because he bothers me. You're defending moi, I can't believe it.

Oikawa jumps on Iwaizumi and begins to cuddle him tightly and pepper kisses all over his face. Iwa on the other hand is having a nervous breakdown, his face is glowing red and his heart is beating out of his chest. Kawa notices and just smirks at Makki and Matsun who have also noticed the state Iwaizumi is in.

Everything slows down for Iwaizumi, the boy who is he absolutely besotted with is touching him. His breathing becomes erratic and he feels really light headed, he doesn't know if he can hold back any longer and then Matsun saves him. "Can I borrow you for a sec Iwa" the curly haired boy asks?" Iwa goes to stand up but Kawa just strengthens his grip.

"You can't take my Iwa chan away from me, I need him to protect my honour" he whines theatrically. Iwa finally manages to escape his friends clutches as Matsun explained that he needed Iwaizumi to go to the bakery with him to buy more milk bread. Kawa let go straight away.

The two boys walked towards the bakery when Iwa sighs, "thanks for getting me out of that bro. I felt like I could pass out at any point." "You have feelings for him, don't you?" Matsun asked his friend. Iwa looked at him and gasped, "I don't even know how it happened, it hit me like lightning knocking me off my feet. He's all I think about and all I dream about and I don't know what to do. I'm so confused Matsun, what do I do?" Iwa responded.

"Would you say that you like him alot?" Matsun asked. "No, I don't like him alot I fucking love him and it's draining all my energy because I know that he will never love me back. He's straight and I am most certainly not" Iwa shouted.

Matsun had known Iwaizumi for 3 years and he had never seen him like this. When he thought back he should've realised as no matter how many beautiful, smart and kind girls confessed to him, Iwaizumi never accepted their feelings. He always wanted to spend his time with his volleyball friends and of course with Oikawa.

"You need to man up dude and just tell him how you feel" Matsun advised. "I can't man. Why would he want me when he can have the pick of whoever he wants. I mean he's Oikawa fucking Tooru and I'm just his childhood friend. Why would he choose me"Iwa replied sadly.

"You like him don't you?" Makki teased Tooru. The brunette was a blushing mess and answered, "what do I do Makki. Please tell me what I should do .....