hold me

We arrived at the party.
Everyone got a seat expect for me so I sat on brays lap instead. I laid on brays chest as I sipped some alcohol.
Laughing away with everyone. Alexa sat on Braun's lap ,next to bray, facing me and Bianca sat on a chair opposite us.
I saw jey walking towards Bianca. I gave her the look and I could see fear in her eyes.
I didn't eavesdrop. But then I heard Bianca say;
"Umm, Jas. roman wants to talk to you"
You; "tell him to come here then"
I was tipsy at this point. I get a bit cocky when I drink. Oops.
Jey smiled at me.
Jey: "you a feisty one huh?"
I flirty looked at jey. I fluttered my eyes as I rolled them back and laid back on bray.
Bray rubbed my sides comforting me.
Jey laughed.
Jey: "yeah, you being hot isn't gonna work for me I'm afraid. The tribal chief wants you. So go and see him he's over there"
I sat up. And looked at bray as he said
"why won't roman just come here?"
I looked back in front of me to see roman walk over.
Roman: "huh"
I stared at him smirking. Drooling.
Roman smirked and sniffed.
Bray: "you wanted to talk to jasmyne?"
Roman: "yeah, but I can see that she's perfectly happy sat with you"
I got off of brays lap and pulled my dress back down. I then turned around and hugged bray.
I walked up to roman. I stood in his space as I said;
"you wanted to talk to me, chief?"
my hands behind my back pushing my chin and figure out, looking up at him.
Romans smile turned into a smirked looking down at me with his tongue against his teeth.
My cocky smirked turned into a drolly face.
Roman: "yeah..."
he said in a gently flirty voice as he stared at me fluttering his eyes for a few seconds.
I was lost in his eyes.
You: "what can I do for you?"
Roman: "come dance with me..that okay bray?"
Bray: "take her, go on. But I swear to you roman. Don't fuck with her"
I laughed.
You: "let's go"
Roman took my hand as he laughed at bray shaking his head assertively.
I blew a kiss at bray goodbye.
He pretended to catch it.
I smiled as I went with roman.
Roman put me in front of him. So I obviously started to move my ass against his dick.
Roman held one of my arms up and held my hips swaying me against him so there was friction between every brush between my ass and his crouch.
He started to feel up my sides with his hand and move it back down again.
Roman said in my ear;
"I like the way you move"
I laughed as I lent against his body to speak into his ear;
"I like the way you hold me"
Roman laughed as he moved his hand to the other side of my waist and locked me in his arm.
Roman: "good luck getting out of this"
I laughed.
You: "and if I don't wanna get out of it?"
Roman gripped his fingers around my waist.
Roman: "then that just means your twisted. You should be scared when you're this close to me"
You: "I get the opposite. I'm scared of you when you're not touching me. But when your hands are on me I feel incredibly safe"
Roman picked me up and sat me on a table so I faced him as he stood over me with his arms either side of me.
Roman: "is that so?"
I got nervous again. I started to play with my hands as I smirked at him.
You: "yeah"
Roman laughed as he looked down and back up at me. He lent up and started to feel my thighs.
Roman: "so you and bray"
You: "what about it?" I leant back on my hands so I gave him more leg to feel.
It gave me shivers in my hips down to my toes with ever brush of his fingers.
Roman started to feel all the way up and then down to my knee slowly, watching himself trace my soft sensitive skin.
Roman: "you dating bray?"
You: "Harley and the fiend are dating. Bray wyatt and Jasmyne..no"
Roman: "ahhh I get you" as he looked up into my eyes.
I looked into his.
You: "so you and Carmella..are you dating?"
Roman laughed.
Roman: "fuck no. I'm trying to drop her and just do this tribal chief shit. And the tribal chief doesn't really need a girlfriend. It doesn't fit my character well."
You: "oh..so you're single?"
Roman: "yes, are you single?"
You: "yes"
Roman smirked.
You: "why? Do you want me?"
Roman: "we can just say..I've thought about you alot"
I smirked knowing what he meant.
I bit my lip smiling.
You: "well we can just say..I've thought about you alot too"
Roman smiled as he moved his fingers up my dress and back down to my knees again on the other leg.
Roman: "how about we stop pretending and give each other want they want, huh?"
He looked me up and back down again.
I got close to his face as said
"How about we go live out our fantasy's, huh?"
Without a second to think, roman picked me up and held my ass up as my legs was wrapped around his torso and my arms around his back, we headed upstairs.

Carmella: "roman.."
She stood as she watch roman take me upstairs.
Roman kicked down the first door and turned on the light as we saw the miz and his wife making out on the end of the bed about to take their clothes off.

Roman: "out"
They both ran out in a hurry.