reigning (18&up)

I got in romans car.

Roman: "fuck..come here, let me get that for you"
He moved my hair from my chest and neck and he licked the chocolate off my collar bones slowly. Breathing out his nose on my chest. It sent shivers down my spin. I lent back in the passenger seat and let out deep breaths closing my eyes.
Roman kissed my collar bones and my neck sucking it slightly.
I moved his hand to my jaw line to hold my cheek as he made out with me.
After 2 minutes he said inches away from my lips:
"hey you" in a deep gently flirty voice.
I sat in the passenger seat in Romans embrace with him millimetres from my lips.
I bit my lip and started to make out with him again.
After a few moments I said on his lips;
"Hey baby"
Roman smiled and chuckled a little as we made out some more.
I passed him a cupcake.
You: "you have to try this"
Roman: "you a little baker now huh?" As he started to peel off the casing.
I laughed.
Roman moaned as he chewed.
Roman: "oh my god this is the best cupcake I've ever eaten"
You: "me and Alexa are a great team"
Roman got some more of the chocolate icing on his finger tip and wiped it on my collar bone again.
I let out a little giggle as he laughed getting closer to lick it off again.
I bite my lip and gave him more access to kiss.
It sent shivers up and down my body.
Roman chuckled as he grabbed my neck to make out with me some more.
After a few moments he started to feel my body.
He pulled off.
Roman: "ight, Ive got to stop cause we are gonna end up fucking on alexas driveway."
He put his car in drive.
You: "as bad as I want you, I also agree"
Roman laughed and put his hand on my thigh as he stared at the road driving.
I feel like I can't breathe watching him drive. I feel like I'm in danger..but I'm not.. I'm completely 1000% safe right now. But the hold he has on me makes me feel like I'm a little girl who's worried of pissing a parent off. The nervous are exactly the same as that feeling. He's the hottest man alive. No one on this planet can disagree with me on that. He's was carved and made by the gods. Who'd of thought..me a small farm village girl in the middle of England would fall in love with a guy from the samoan islands?
That's a crazy, crazy thing.

You: "I'm loving this suit on you.."
Roman: "oh yeah? I literally went from the meeting to you"
You: "I love it"
Roman laughed.
Roman: "so, I wanna take you out, but I'm also down for getting some pasta and going back to mine for the night or something?"
You: "I'd also love to go out with you, but I also agree with getting pasta and going back to yours for the night" I looked at him with big eyes pushing my boobs together.
He looked at my chest In the corner of his eye. He let out a deep breath and he drove and stared at the road. He speed up more and more.
I laughed.
Roman smiled.
Roman: "let's go get some pasta"
We drove in a drive thru.

Roman sped home as fast as he could. Nearly caught by the police..
We got into his room and he put the food on the side.
Roman: "don't move. I wanna take your clothes off"
I laughed as I waited for him to feel me.
Roman came over after taking his suit jacket off and he rolled up his sleeves. He started to lay me down. He traced my skin on my ribs to undo the button on my jeans.
I squirmed as I giggled.
Roman: "what"
You: "I'm ticklish"
Roman: "on your ribs too?"
You: "pretty much everywhere"
Roman: "oooh really now huh?"
He smirked as he stuck his tongue on his teeth.
You: "yeah"
Roman: "you're gonna regret you told me that now"
You: "I beg to differ"
Roman laughed.
Roman: "okay then baby, I'll let you believe that."
He got my button undo and pulled my jeans down.
He saw my body for the first time.
I stood back as he got a bit weak. He started to drool.

Do I have the same hold over him as he does over me?..

He wobbled back over to me.
Roman: "oh my fucking god"
I laughed.
You: "you good there baby?"
Roman: "yeah..you're just..holy shit"
He started to feel my upper thighs making circles with his hands stroaking the fabric over my pussy every time he gets to it.
I moaned a moved my body in motion along with it.
Roman then slipped a finger under my thong strap over my stomach and started to tickle me.
I squirmed as I pushed my legs together.
Roman giggled.
Roman: "haha, I told you"
He then started to use 3 fingers to trace my thong straps on my skin.
I squirmed breathing in and out giggling.
Roman squeezed my belly and laughed.
He then started to take my thong off slowly, watching the wetness as he peeled them off my clit.
Roman licked his lips.
Roman: "mmm just how I like it..tiny wet and creamy"
I grabbed my ass to part my pussy. He watched it glisten.
Roman: "mmm, that looks good"
As he used one finger to see how wet it was.
It was like string. He moved his finger slowly away from it and watch my cum stretch from my pussy on his finger tip.
He looked at it and then looked at me.
Roman: "you see this right?"
You: "yes"
Roman: "how good is that huh? Mmm that's so hot"
He went down as he separated my legs and stuck his head between them.
He used little licks around my clit. My legs shakes with every motion. Twitching as he pressed them down apart on the bed. Pinning me.
He swirled his tongue all the way around my pussy, teasing my hole all the way up to teasing my clit. He know his way around a pussy.
He began to suck it whole in his mouth and lift me up with it, as he let go and smacked my ass back down into his hands.
He moaned the whole time he was eating me. I held his head between my legs.
I could hear my pussy splashing against his mouth.
I was about to cum so squeezed his head between my legs as I squealed telling him I was about to burst on his face, he didn't stop though. He just started to put one finger in deep. The more I arched, the more fingers he put in.
My pussy squirted.
All down his face dripping off his beard.
His white shirt now see through from being soaked by me.
His hand was full of my cum.
I lost all control of my body.
I was squirming, shaking, twitching in his complete control.
He never stopped licking it lightly.
He just moaned and groaned louder as I was squirting all over him and fast finger fucking me so it made more of a mess.
He took his fingers out and start to suck on my clit some more. Teasing it as he kissed it and around it. Licking it once every few seconds.
He laughed a little.
He came up and looked at me as he started to finger me some more.
Roman: "messy little girl, huh?"
I just breathed heavily. One of my eyes half closed. An absolute wreck.
Roman: "mmm.." he wiped his mouth as he smiled, sliding his fingers in and out so easily.
He went to undo his pants. I managed to just about sit up and I started to undo the button on his pants as he pushed his crouch out in my eye view. I dribbled as I started to grab his dick over his pants. He moaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair.
Roman: "you a good girl now huh?"
I was drooling over the size of it. I couldn't fit it in my hand.
I panicked a little.
This is going to destroy me.
You: "it's..so big" I said looking up at him with pleading eyes.
Roman chuckled as he played with my hair.
Roman: "I told you, you should be scared..but i be gentle with you baby, you're very tiny"
He got it out and I put it right in my mouth.
I started to suck the tip and suck it all the way down. I have no gag reflex.
I made it sloppy.
Roman struggled to stay stood up.
He moaned as he used the back of my head to keep himself up.
Roman: "fuck, you know what you're doing huh"
I laughed with it in my mouth, I looked up at him making eye contact. Roman bit his lip as he stared into my eyes.
Roman took his dick out my mouth and laid me down on my back as stood up over me.
Roman: "if you carry on, I'm gonna cum and I want your pussy bad."
He lightly traced my stomach and said,
"You're gonna feel it in your little belly"
I squirmed as I giggled.
He lent over me and slid it up and down and then around my hole as he teased me.
You: "put it in..please" I begged him.
Roman laughed.
Roman: "are you sure?"
You: "I'm damn fucking sure"

*FRONT DOOR OPENS*

...
Jimmy laughing.
Naomi: "I just told her no!" She laughs.
...

Roman: "can you be quiet?"
You: "..yeah"
Roman laughed quietly as he put it in making out with me.
Roman: "you better be"
I laughed.
I moaned in his mouth.
He moaned in my mouth.
We made out deeply so we would both stay quiet as he was deep inside of me. Getting stronger and deeper with every thrust.
My pussy tightened around his dick.
It was sloppy.
All you could hear was our light moans and my pussy splashing.
It was so fucking hot.
I arched my back as I cummed on him.
Coming back down slowly as I leaked.
It was dripping down making a puddle on his sheets.
I squirted a little.
Roman moved his hand down to my hips as he squeezed them moaning.
He took it out after a few more pounds and grabbed my neck to sit me up.
One of my eyes half open, my hair a mess.
I looked down at it. It's massive.
He held it in his hand and I put it in my mouth.
Roman moaned as he smirked.
Roman: "that's how you know how your pussy taste, huh?"
I laughed.
You: "my pussy taste better after being on your dick"
Sucking it some more.
Roman grabbed my hair as he rolled his eyes back.
Roman: "oh yeah?"
He pushed me back on the bed and lifted my legs up pinning me like a power slam. He put his right hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as he brutally licked my pussy. He blew raspberries all over my pussy focusing on my clit. It turned to slow licking as he swirled one finger around my hole but didn't put it in.
My legs squeezed his head again. He pushed on my mouth letting me bit his finger as I squirted once more on his face.
Roman moaned.
I couldn't breathe anymore.
He started to finger me again as he lifted his head up.
I stared at me smiling, watching himself finger me using his thumb to play with my clit. my half naked body laid out in front of him. Squirming in his hand.
Roman finished on my belly.
I got some on my finger and put it in my mouth.
Roman: "you're so hot"
He traced his finger up my pussy and he put it in his mouth.
I laughed.
Roman cleaned me as himself up and I sat up.