Gym with roman

Roman picked me up the next morning. We drove to his gym. He looked so hench in his workout gear..
Before walking in the door roman grabbed my ass and my waist walking in behind me. It gave me shivers.

Roman: "you want some wrestling training? Or just work out or both or what?"
You: "I was thinking about just working out but...TEACH me TO SPEAR"
Roman laughed.
Roman: "it's not something you'll perfect over night, but I can show you baby"
We walked over to a ring and he got a dummy to show me.
He hit a few spear teaching me the ins and outs.
Roman: "you're turn"
You: "okay, right"
I stood with my right foot in front and leaped forward aiming my shoulder and the dummy's and coming around like a hug moving my arm in time to land properly.
Roman: "what was actually pretty good! For
Your first time"
I laughed.
Roman: "again, let's go"
I did it a few times.
Roman: "talented little girl you"
I laughed again.
You: "right, now you spear me"
Roman: "what?"
You: "I want you to spear me"
Roman: "you want me...to spear..you..baby, I'll absolutely kill you"
You: "I just wanna see you roar and then jump onto of me as you hold my waist to be honest"
Roman started to collect all the mats he could find.
Roman: "stand there, I want you to stand right there"
I stood in front of the mats.
Roman went to the corner, he through his arms back as I watched and heard him roar. I was fascinated..drawn to it.. it was thunderous, scary.
If I knew he's intentions were to hurt me, I'd be crying right now..
He ran towards me and grabbed my waist pinning me on the mat smiling.
I laughed and made out with him.
We layed making out touching for a little while.
We finally got our work out in and Roman dropped me at the studio to record my walk out song.

-

A few months passed.
I got most of the training from my dad and bray. But I'd always work out with roman. Then have sex and showers with him after. Sometimes shower sex. It was the best routine I've ever had.
I took these photos of him.

and

and..

That tongue

That tongue...he did it on purpose. I can feel it by looking at it.
He honestly so fucking hot.

No one saw me and roman together.
I'm very proud of us both.
No one knew we was as close as we are.
And when we are together around the people who don't have an idea, it was always a dirty sly secret between us both. We'd give each other that look. And we both felt the same vibe towards each other.
He'll smirk and then I'll smirk, then he'll do that growly smirk and I'll have to look away. He'll text me saying that I look hot and watch me suffer. Then he'll 'drop me home' when really we'd go back to his and have nasty sex. It's been a great few months.