Contract signing

The next day was raw.
Me and bray did a firefly fun house segment for me calling out Becky to a firefly inferno title match. She accepted. She underestimated me..

Tonight was the contract signing.
Becky came out first.

*Celtic Invasion - Becky Lynch*

WOOW OOOO
WOOW OOOO

Becky came out in a red fluffy coat raising her belt in the air, soaking in all the cheers and boos the universe was giving her.
She confidently walked to the ring strutting as she did.
She got to the ring and was indecisive on what chair she'd sit on.
She finally sat down facing the ring.
She waiting for me to come out.

*FireFly Fun House Theme Song*
we're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end

*music plays*

I came out in a denim mini skirt flared, pink tights and a lingerie styled black crop shirt.
I came out waving at the audience with a massive grin on my face.

If you're feeling lonely today, go ahead and through your cares away.

I waved at Becky.

We're really glad that you're our friend, and this is a friendship that will never ever end

*music plays*

I put my hands behind my back grinning and staring down Becky.
I started to skip towards the ring with my arms out smiling.

We're really glad that you're our friend and this is a friendship that will never ever end

*music plays*

I step into the ring and throw the chair over the ropes and stood by the table. Becky stayed sat down staring at me.

Becky: "do you have manners?"
You: "..yes!, sorry, hi Becky!"
Becky: "..yeah ok"
You: "we could of been friends Becky."
Becky: "that was before you called me out, friends don't do that"
You: "I only called you out because you have something that belongs to me"
Becky laughed and then said "what this?!" As she tugged on her belt.
I nodded viciously as i laughed.
Becky: "ok little...thing..I'm the champ around here, I run wwe, I run this universe, I run this ring. You're brave for calling ME out. You don't belong here. And I'm going to send you back to Hollywood and studios and you will never come here again."
I laughed hysterically.
You: "Becky, hey, it's okay to feel threatened. I mean I would too, we are both from the uk..we could of ran this company together, make it from our land! But instead...I'm sorta, kinda here now so, there's nothing left for you anymore."
Becky: "then how did I become the womens universal champion?"
You: "honestly, I don't know. Maybe Vince gets turned on by gingers..I don't know"
Becky: "you shut your mouth! Everything I've done around here I've earned, I've fought, I've conquered."
You: "prove it..sign the contract Becky..s-s-sign it. sign the contract Becky..sign it" as i twitched my head.
Becky brutally picked up the pen and signed the contract.
I jumped up and down laughing clapping my hands watching her sign.

*Static*
*sound dropping*
Everywhere went dark.
*DUN*
A red light with me sat in the middle of the table staring at Becky in the corner of the ring as she jumped towards it to get away from me. I had the contract in my lap and a pen in my hand.

*distorted firefly fun house theme song*
I started to sign as I stared down at Becky not looking where I was writing.

We're really....
Glad that....
You're are...you're are..you're are friend
and this is a friendship that will never..
Never..ever...never ever end.
I through the contract and stood on the table. Soaking in the cheers and the chills from the audience.

*DUN DUN*

The lights came back on normal and I had disappeared.