Chapter 7

Body shots were never a good idea

Body shots were never a good idea. That's what Danny always says, but here he was standing next to me in the kitchen as we played Cooper's body shot/spin the bottle game.

"So did he make up this game..?" the girl at my side inquired. I think that her name was Valerie, but I had only met her tonight. Her voice was shrill and gritty at the same time, it made me flinch every time she spoke and I could feel Danny flinch as well.

"Yeah," I said shortly.

"Well that's pretty cool," Valerie said.

I had only talked to her because I thought that she would be an easy fuck, and god knows I needed one after Danny instituted his no-bringing-home-random-girls-because-his-daughter-was-in-our-house-and-we-would-all-get-in-trouble-if-someone-found-out-that-she-lived-with-us rule. It made sense but it put a serious damper on our fuck our way through college plan.

"I already went," Cooper said as the bottle landed on him. "Let's make Josh go!" I grimaced, but I stepped forward and I spun the bottle.

Valerie looked a little put off that I was willing to play, but that was what we were here for, so I ignored her.

I spun the bottle and everyone watched it as the bottle spun around and around again until it came to a stopping point. I looked up as the bottle stopped completely and looked into widened, stunning green eyes.

It had landed on Lili.

I couldn't believe my luck. It had landed on the girl that I was watching all night. Even when I was making out with Valerie, I was still watching Lili and that girl that she came here with. The way that Lili moved her hips as she danced had made me stiff, which encouraged Valerie, but I wasn't focused on her. The blonde girl in front of me was more attractive than the girl that I had left standing behind me.

Lili's friend pushed her forward. Lili glared at her friend before returning her gaze to me with a sheepish smile. She pulled herself up onto the table and landed down with her bare back on the wooden surface.

"Hi," she breathed.

"Hey Blondie," I said while returning the wink that she had sent me before. Cooper handed me a shot and handed Lili the salt and the lime wedge.

"Thanks," she thanked him quietly. He just smirked knowingly back at her before removing himself from the situation.

While she poured some of the salt onto her toned stomach, I admired her. She had abs, which was impressive because to my knowledge she didn't play any sports or else we would have met somewhere already. Everything about her was natural and that was really, really hot. Every other girl here was sporting something fake from breast implants to fake eyelashes, but not Lili she was too beautiful to use other things. Her hair was sprawled around the table in beautiful golden tangles.

My attention was brought to her lips as she placed the lime between them. I envied the lime. I wanted to know what she would look like between my legs, sucking on my cock. I blinked the thoughts away and focused on the shot in my hand.

I threw the shot back and I barely noticed the burn from the alcohol as I looked back down at Lili. I held either side of her toned stomach. She shivered from the contact with my cold rings, or from my touch, I couldn't tell which. I leaned my head down and slowly and sensually licked the salt from her stomach. She shivered and I relished the effect my touch had on her. I noticed the goosebumps that formed where my tongue had been. I smiled down at her and I moved so that our mouths were lined up. I leaned down and took the lime from her mouth with mine. I savored the lingering taste of her vanilla lip gloss as I lifted back up and sucked on the lime. The bitterness reminded me of everyone else in the room.

The end of the shot was met with applause and wolf whistling. Lili blushed and I offered her a hand. She took it and I pulled her into a sitting position. She slipped off of the table.

I watched as Cooper said something to Lili that made her blush more deeply and he handed her the bottle of tequila to spin herself. I suddenly didn't want her to spin it. That wasn't fair, I knew that. She owed me nothing, but I didn't want her doing that with another guy. She spun it hesitantly with some encouragement from her friend. I watched as the bottle spun and landed . I immediately followed the direction of the bottle to see that it landed on Danny who was standing only a little bit away from me.

Danny and Lili smiled at each other like old friends and he took off his shirt as he and Lili approached the table. Lili looked impressed by his abs as she accepted the shoot from Cooper who was watching me.

Danny and Lili made quick work of getting ready. He said something to her that made her laugh and it made my jaw lock. He placed the lime in his mouth and Lili threw the shot back. Her entire face scrunched with the burn of the alcohol, she clearly didn't like it, but she shook it off and kept going. She licked the salt off of Danny's stomach and my hand clenched into a fist. She took the lime from his mouth quickly, without brushing his lips. She sucked on the lime. I replayed the events in my mind and I couldn't help but wonder what it felt like.

Lili returned to her friend and Danny put his shirt back on and turned to spin the bottle himself. Lili said something to her friend and then she left out of the back door of the kitchen.

"Stop looking at that girl," Valarie told me. Her voice made me flinch, I had forgotten that she was there.

I rolled my eyes, "why do you care?"

"If we are together-" she started to say.

"No," I said firmly.

"What?" she asked, clearly hurt.

I could have handled that better, but it was too late. "You and I aren't together, under any circumstances."

She scoffed, but her face had fallen. She turned around and ran out of the kitchen. A friend of hers ran out after her. Danny, who had finished his shot during this commotion, shot me a look. It was a you-shouldn't-have-done-that look.

"Sorry dad," I muttered to him.

He hit me in the shoulder, "Do not call me dad on my kid free weekend," he whispered back.

I rolled my eyes. "I am going to go get some air," I told him.

I followed Lili out of the door that she had gone through minutes ago. I spotted her sitting against the railing of the porch on the opposite side of the porch.

"Hey," I said, to get her attention.

She didn't turn around, she must not have heard me.

"Hey! Blondie!" I said more loudly as I walked over to her.

"Don't call me that," is all she said as I sat down beside her.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" I asked her.

Word Count: 1212