II

"Yah Sunoo-yah." Niki said as the boys were passing through the crowd. "Do you think we can even pass in math? It's so damn hard." Sunoo whined and pouted, "I'm sure I'm gonna get a F grade in math."

Niki turned away and said, "Babai. See you tomorrow." Sunoo waved at him and the two boys walked in their own directions. They were gonna call each other at home anyways, the excuse? studying.

"Oh my! Someone take him to the hospital! He's bleeding so much. That car just hit him and went away. Someone!!" The people were screaming ahead so the curious main lead here ran towards the crowd. The screams were just so attractive.

Cutting through the crowd, Sunoo saw the body. The person was bleeding through his and and head. "He looks so familiar," Sunoo said lightly and looked at the hanbok the person down there was wearing. Quite traditional, and heavy embroidery. It could only mean one thing.

Sunoo immediately picked up the body and ran away. So light, were his thoughts. "If anyone else realised who you are, they could do something harmful to you." The older tore off his sleeves and tied the cloth around the ancient's wounds.

Running to his sister's clinic, Sunoo made sure to take a look at the face. He did, and for a long time. 'So pretty, just like the painting'. He looked at his sister and said in a hurry, "Noona! Treat him!"

The older woman saw the guy and was stunned. Even though so much blood was lost, this ancient was still alive. "Who is this, Sunoo-ah?" Sunoo rubbed the back of his nape and said, "I don't know. I saw him on the road. Seems like he was hit by a car." His sister groaned, "Where is the driver?"

"He probably ran away."

His sister sighed and treated the younger, "He must be rich. Look at the hanbok." Sunoo slowly touched the hanbok, now feeling the fabric with whole focus, "So silky."

After getting the treatment done, Sunoo picked up the lad and took him to his loft. He had no idea where to take him and he was curious about this whole situation.

Laying the body on his bed, he sat on the floor sighing. He touched the younger's face and pulled his hand back immediately. His eyes were wide open, "So soft...."

Slowly, the ancient woke up and pulled himself back towards the wall, "W-Who are you? Where am I?" Sunoo stood up immediately and bowed dramatically, "My name is Kim Sunwoo, but feel free to call me Sunoo. I'm 18 years old," his cheeks were red.

The ancient couldn't help but laugh at Sunoo. He covered his mouth trying not to laugh, "Kim Sunoo. Are you a bad person?" Sunoo sat down again and shook his head to no. "I'll believe you then. My name is-" Sunoo cut him off and said, "Yang Jungwon, I know."

Jungwon tilted his head and questioned, "How did you know?" Sunoo shuffled through his bag, and pulled out his history book and showed Jungwon his own painting. "How do you have that?" Sunoo sighed and said slowly, "Everyone has it."

Jungwon tried to get up from the bed and felt a sharp pain in his hand, "Ah, what happened to me.."

"You don't remember?" Sunoo questioned. "I remember walking and there were huge colourful monsters on the ground and they were so fast and one of them attacked me, and then everything was black." Sunoo fixed Jungwon's bandages and sighed, "Thats how you got injured. By the way, those monsters are called cars and they're.... transportation?" Jungwon's eyes widened, "Transportation that fast!! In Morverous, the horses can't run that fast like that." Sunoo laughed, "Cars are machines, not animals." The younger questioned, "Machines?" Sunoo nodded and said, "Machines are made by man, and they help in doing works. They can do work the same way as man but way faster. Oh- by the way, how did you get here?"

Jungwon held his head lightly and thought a bit, "I tried to runaway from home, and the demons attacked me." Sunoo's eyes widened, "The story of the demons is real?! And not just a fake mythology?!" Jungwon shook his head, "The demons are real. Only the royal blood can see them."

Sunoo nodded. There was silence between the two, until a question arose, "Why...did you runaway from home?" Jungwon scoffed and pointed, "Does that manuscript write everything about my time? Time? Which year is it?" The former gave the book to the latter and said, "2030." Jungwon jumped up, screaming, "2030!!! Are you saying the truth?" Sunoo pointed on the calendar. Jungwon looked at it and sat down, sighing, "Is...this world independent?" Sunoo nodded and said, "Here everyone has their own freedom." Jungwon's eyes lit up and he smiled. That was the first smile that Sunoo saw, 'so pretty...'

Jungwon flipped the pages, reading them, "I'm astonished how the language never changed and has been the same for so many years!" His eyes widened, "My marriage... How are things inscripted here that I have never done? The future?"

Sunoo sat infront of Jungwon and explained, "It's 2030 here, so 1600 is the past and a huge war took place between Morverous and the rival country. So, a marriage was settled between you and Sim Jaeyun so that Morverous could win the battle."

"Who won?"

"Your allience. Turns out the army was stronger than ever. It's said that the alliance was the strongest alliance ever in the whole world."

Jungwon sighed, "I ran away because I didn't want to get married." Sunoo looked at the younger, "Why?" Jungwon looked back and said, "Because, I didn't love him." He folded his legs up on the bed and continued, "It was a forced marriage the king imposed on me."

"The king...your dad?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, your father?"

Jungwon nodded, "Yes, Jaeyun and I didn't want to marry each other anyways." Sunoo asked another question, "Is the same-sex marriage openly allowed in your time? Because, now it's frowned upon." Jungwon shook his head, "A prince can only marry a princess. But, I know what you are wondering. Why did I marry a prince?" Sunoo nodded. The younger continued while he slowly untangled the knots of his hair, "Because I was an exception. I'm feminine, that's what the king says."

Sunoo nodded, "You are really feminine." Jungwon tilted his head, "You think the same? Me too. Ah, I wonder it's my choice how to behave, that's the little freedom I have. My own etiquette is all I have- oh. I'm dirtying your bed," Jungwon said and stood up.

Sunoo got up and said, "Ah- Why dont you take a shower?"

"Shower ...?"

"I mean, wash yourself."

Sunoo took Jungwon towards the shower room and Jungwon asked, "How..do we wash ourselves in here?" Sunoo explained of how to stand under the showerhead and wash himself.

"Sorry, my home is very small. I'm not that rich." Jungwon smiled again.

'That pretty smile again...'

"It's okay. I like the way you are living. I like it here. It's comfortable." Jungwon took off the strings off his hanbok while Sunoo closed his eyes, "Yah, go inside and take off your clothes. When you're done, let me know, I'll give you a change of clothes."

"Sunoo-san?"

"Mhm?"

"Will you show me around? I always wanted to see the future."

"I'll take you everywhere."

-

do vote and support me :>

to be continued~