V

Jungwon's POV ;

It's 9 p.m. now. It feels like hours since I have nothing to do. I'm not sure sbout the time but I will believe that clock. Looking out of the window, I noticed that it had turned dark. It was past dinner time. I was hungry but not that much, I can wait for Sunoo and then we can eat together!! It's basic manners~ atleast that's what I learnt in the....past?

Suddenly the door lock opens and I look at a tired Sunoo hyung, I sit on the window-side and look at him, "Welcome to your home, Sunoo hyung!" Sunoo gave a weak smile, signaling a thankyou.

Maybe we won't go today... It's so late now, and hyung looks tired. I looked out of the window at the dark sky, and looked at the stars shining and the moon's reflection beaming onto a small puddle on the road.

"The sky looks pretty," I said slowly to myself.

"I'm prettier," a voice was heard.

I twisted my neck to look up and saw Sunoo hyung standing right behind me and looking out of the window too.

"Jungwon, do you miss home?" Sunoo asked me all of a sudden. I continued looking out and thought for a while. I finally broke the silence saying, "I do."

I earned another question, "Do you want to go back home?" Without thinking twice, I replied "No. If I would go back, I'd be living my life in a prison. I'm like a free bird here."

"More like a free cat," Sunoo chuckled.

I turned around and faced hyung and asked him, "Am I being a problem staying here with you, hyung? I mean, no one would like keeping a stra-" My words were cut off with hyung's reply,

"Not really, I kinda like it. Like how I am liking this current time I'm spending with you. I feel less lonely now, all thanks to you."

Oh my, can I just hug him already? But I need to stay in manner. I smiled at what hyung said and it did cheer my mood up slightly.

"Jungwon, let's go somewhere," Sunoo hyung said all of a sudden while letting his palm out. I held his hand and stood up and asked him, "Where hyung?"

"Just somewhere."

[ time - skip ]

Hyung was taking me up some kind of hill but the way was greatly paved, unlike the mountains in my past. It was so dark but there were some lights on a pole which were guiding us. It was a bit cold but it's okay. I can just rub my arms.

We reached the top and my eyes were immediately covered by a familiar person's hands, obviously hyung's. He was guiding me to the main spot for sight-seeing. His hands felt comfortable on my face, as if hyung was holding a very fragile and uhm something can that easily break thing. I really need to get with the times.

"We're here," Sunoo hyung said in a sing-song voice and removed the comfy blanket off my eyes.

Wow. The sight infront of me is just, mesmerizing. There was a railing infront of me which I held and looked at the huge river which was blanketed with a starry sky. The river had the pretty moon's reflection dropping and even the stars reflected on the river. Stars forming a million of constellations and different patterns in the sky, why is this so pretty?

I turned around and saw the moonlight shine on Sunoo hyung's face.

Eclipse, I thought to myself.

"Hyung, this place is so beautiful," I replied in a charmed way, trying to hide how excited I am. Stay in manner, Jungwon. Just because you're in the future doesn't mean you will forget your past principles and etiquette.

"This may be the beginning of your beautiful freedom, Jungwon." Hyung replied and that made my cheeks burn a bit. My heart was pounding hard. I was in such a pretty place with this hyung, who I met not long ago but is so good and trust-worthy. I can't help but give in.

I felt warmth in my arms and looked at a cardigan on myself that Sunoo hyung wrapped on me. It was the one hyung was wearing.

"Can't let the prince catch a cold," Sunoo hyung said. Oh my, the feeling intensifies.

We stayed for some time more and star-gazed till our legs turned weak. Around 1 a.m., we reached home. The glowing clock kind thing was radiating some light and the room had a shade of green.

"Let's just sleep directly, Jungwon." Hyung said while turning on some light, it was colourful! Why didn't he put it on before that night??

"Those are LED lights, pretty right?" Sunoo hyung said and I nodded, totally mesmerized over it.

Hyung took off his shirt and I looked away. I took the cardigan off and neatly folded it, and kept it by the almirah.

I turned around and looked at a shirtless Sunoo hyung. God, why is this happening with me? My face was heating up again!

"Ah, Jungwon, can you pass me the green t-shirt from there?"

"T-shirt...? Is it this thing?" I picked up a green clothing and showed hyung. Hyung nodded and told me that clothing like that is called a T-shirt. I know what is a shirt, we had those but T-shirt, sounds new. Now I know what the kids were wearing when they were playing.

I got closer to hyung, and handed him the T-shirt, trying not to look at him, so I kept looking down at the floor. Marbel layered.

"You could have just thrown it from there, I can catch well," Sunoo hyung laughed and I smiled hearing his laugh. I laid out a sheet on the floor, preparing my bed while Sunoo hyung climbed on his bed.

"Jungwon, you can sleep on the bed," Hyung said. I just looked up at him and shook my head a no.

"How can I let a prince sleep on the floor? Come up here," he patted the space on the bed beside him.

I obeyed hyung and climbed on the bed and laid beside him while facing straight towards the ceiling. Uhm, I feel like I'm acting weird but I think being reserved for now is alright.

I closed my eyes and slowly rushed to dreamland, praying that I don't switch timelines again.

—————————

A/N: do let me know your views about this scene!! it took me a while 40 minutes in typing this out :"0