IV

It was 3:57 pm and Jungwon was sitting on the floor beside the bed with the clock in his hand. It was a digital clock which fascinated Jungwon. He was watching the numbers change for the past 6 minutes, sometimes even counting till 60 to make sure if this clock is really working or not.

3:59 pm, Jungwon began hurrying. 1 minute left!! Then he would go out with Sunoo to explore 2030!

Jungwon's POV ;

The magical thing showed 4pm and I turned behind hurriedly and shook this guy who took me in, as of I'm a stray kitten. "Sunoo hyung, wake up!! Wake up!!!!" I kept shaking him, it was 4pm!

"Yah give me a minute," Sunoo whined while rubbing his eyes. I sat on my calves and looked at the older trying to open his eyes. He might have been in a deep sleep, I think. Sunoo hyung got up and sat oj the bed, looking down at me.

"You look like a kitten looking up at his owner," Sunoo hyung said while ruffling my hair, and getting off the bed from the sides. I felt my cheeks burn a little. Owner, huh. I liked how his hand ruffled the top of my head, my hair felt nice, like really nice! 

While hyung went in the bathroom, I fixed my hair while looking in that full-length mirror. My hair was getting so long, it was almost touching my shoulders. Seeing that made me feel really pretty. But I've noticed that the boys here have short hair. They all did, I remember well. I ran towards the window once again and saw the kids and adults walking,

I was right. They have short hair. Now that I'm pondering over it, Sunoo hyung also has short hair, but it isn't like normal hair. One side of it was flipped, revealing a bit of his forehead. That makes him look very attractive even when he has an adorable face.

Wait, why am I thinking like this-

Sunoo hyung came out of the room and asked, "How do I look, Jungwon?" I managed to speak out, "You look nice, hyung. Really." Sunoo hyung looked quite pleased with my answer. He headed towards the mirror which made me run behind him, by the bed.

Oh my, did Sunoo hyung just call me by my name?! No one has ever done that before, except father! Why am I feeling so tingly? Is that a even a word? It feels weird!!!!! But a good kind of weird...

Seeing that Sunoo hyung was looking so attractive, makes me want to dress up too. I stood up and asked, "What would I wear, hyung?"

Hyung turned around and asked me, "You're going out somewhere?" Huh? How will he show me the world without taking me with him? Wait, is hyung going somewhere else? 

"W-Where are you going hyung?" Why am I stuttering?

"Oh just meeting up with a few friends at an arcade. Ah you dont know what is an arcade- It's a place where friemds usually play many games." Sunoo hyung said while sprayimg on some kimd of scent over him. It was a nice fragnance. like flowers. 

So hyung is going to play games and not taking me out? This doesn't feel nice but it's okay. I can wait for hyung.

Sunoo's POV ;

Before leaving, I saw myself once again in the mirror. The green tie-dye shirt which had over 50 shades of green in it, was looking contrastic against my white jeans. The beige coat made the shirt pop out more, like- stand out!! My natural black hair is making my eyes look deeper and darker.

Am I not just the definition of sexy? 

I turned around and looked at Jungwon. It still feels weird having an ancient royal beauty living with me in this small loft. His palace probably had a million rooms for cooking and another billion as bedrooms. While my place, kitchen, bedroom and living room is just one small room and a big enough bathroom. 

Jungwon keeps looking down. Is he uncomfortable? He wasn't looking like this earlier when I woke up. He seemed enthusiastic but now, his pretty eyes wiyh lomg eyelashes are drooping down, staring at the matted floor. 

I hope he will be better when I come back home. I ruffled his hair again and picked up my motorbike keys. "Take care, Wonie," I said and the kitten's eyes glanced up, sparkling. Literally, sparkling. Seems like he likes being called Wonie, I will keep that in mind.

"Take care, Sunoo hyung," Jungwon said in a shy small voice and I nodded. He is still so conserved.

I walked down the stairs and felt my phone buzzing. Niki was calling me. I received the call and said that I'm on my way. I will meet the other hyungs after quite some time. They're already in university while I'm in the last grade of my school life. Trust me, Heeseung hyung is the easiest to be around with while Sunghoon hyung has the power to make anyone laugh with his lamest of jokes.

Hah, let's have a blast today.