III

"I'll be on the way to school now."

Jungwon stood up and waved at Sunoo, "Have a great day!!"

"Take care, okay? The food is in that plate," Sunoo said while wearing his shoes.

"Bye-bye."

"Adios!!"

Jungwon laid on the bed and touched the fabric of the shirt he was wearing. He took the blanket off his legsnd stood infront of the full-length mirror. "This attire is very comfortable. Yet, so revealing...", while touching the fabric of the shorts he was wearing. His long legs and thighs were so soft that you could chew them.

Jungwon opened the curtains and looked outside while talking to himself, "I could never let Sunoo hyung see me like this."

The weather was windy and small kids were running with their backpacks to school. Jungwon sat by the window and looked at the kids yelling and playing. He also looked at the people going to work. Making sure his face was hidden behind the curtain, he made sure to enjoy the scenery the most.

-

"Niki-ah!!" Sunoo shouted and ran while resulting for the younger to turn, "Sunoo-ssi, good morning!" Sunoo wrapped his left arm around Niki's shoulders. "Did you watch the new UCG episode?" The younger asked.

"Ah no, I missed it." Sunoo said while rubbing his nape. "Yah you never miss the episodes! What were you even doing?"

"I was studying history." It was a lie but not entirely. It had some truth in it, afterall.

"Let's just head to class, I feel like we are late." Niki held Sunoo's hand and both of them ran to their own respective classes.

Sunoo landed on his seat and took out his books, ready to study. The teacher came in and told them to read from pages 90 to 98. Sunoo opened his book and looked out of the wind when a sudden breeze hit him. The air smelled sweet. 'I wonder what Jungwon is doing', Sunoo thought to himself.

'He has been covering himself completely since he had a shower yesterday. Is he shy? There is nothing to be shy about though. Has he eaten? I hope he liked what I cooked. It was simple ramyeon, but I hope he likes it. I wonder what he is doing right now. Did I lock the door? I hope I did or he might run away. But, does he feel like a captive in there? Oh my god, I shouldn't have locked the door from outside. Wait, he probably trusts me right? He even told me to show him around. Ah I hope he is doing we-'

His train of thoughts stopped when the teacher hit him lightly on the head, "Focus on reading." Sunoo nodded and just waited for the whole day to finish.

-

"Ah what should I do?" Jungwon laid on the bed again and huffed, "I want to eat more of that food. It was delicious." He looked under the bed to see what was holding it in the air. He was a little shocked to see that there was space under the bed, unlike his own.

"I really don't miss anyone from home," he said slowly. "Am I a numb person?" He slowly sat up and hugged his knees. "Atleast I'm free and I can do whatever I want now," he jumped up happily. "I'll wait for Sunoo hyung and then we will go outside and see this world!"

-

"Sunoo-ah. Wanna go to the arcade?" Niki asked. "Sughoon and Heeseung will join us too." Sunoo looked at Niki and asked, "Will you never ever call us hyung?" Niki laughed and shook his head.

"So should we? We planned this days ago," Niki pouted. He rarely pouts. Sunoo couldn't resist and gave in, "Sure. I'll go."

"Yiee, hyungie is coming~" Niki smiled and almost giggled. Sunoo laughed at Niki's reaction.

-

Jungwon heard the door unlock and covered himself immediately.

"Are you cold?" Sunoo asked, being a little worried.

Jungwon shook his head.

"Did you eat?"

He nodded.

"Were you okay at home?"

He nodded again.

"That's good," Sunoo said while putting his bag down and slowly loosened his tie. Jungwon asked lightly, "How was your day?"

Sunoo observed Jungwon and noticed how the younger was being shy, "It was.quite fine. Boring too."

Jungwon got up and took Sunoo's coat off and hung it on the rack, "Are you tired?" Sunoo nodded. The younger replied, "You should rest on the bed." Sunoo nodded and laid on the bed with an arm on his face, covering his eyes.

Jungwon laid the thin sheet which he covered in Sunoo's body. "Jungwon, can you please close the curtains. The sun is hurting my eyes."

Jungwon nodded and stood near the window for a while, looking outside. He was looking at the girls who were wearing pretty dresses, floral and bright.

"Jungwon?" Sunoo checked Jungwon but ended up checking him out.

'His legs are so thin and milky....' he thought and gulped. He stared at the curves his legs and thighs and couldn't help noticing Jungwon's behind. They all just curved so well. 'Feminine indeed..."

Sunoo gulped and cleared his throat, "Jungwon, are you okay?" Jungwon hurriedly closed the curtains, not letting any sun enter. He blushed madly because he realised that Sunoo might have looked at his legs.

"S-Sorry... I was looking at s-something."

"It's okay. Can you wake me up at 4 pm?"

The younger lad looked around for a clock and saw the current time, 3 pm. Jungwon felt a little excited. He thought maybe Sunoo will go out with him.

"Okay, hyung."

-

Do vote and comment!
To be continued~

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ