Oinky

I've eaten an entire pack of Oreos tonight. Dunking them two by two into the milk, softening. I felt them sliding down the throat, my tongue alight with flavour. I'm impressed that I managed to get an entire packet of Oreos in after I'd eaten 10 garlic and cheese dunk knots, nachos and a package of almonds. When I get high, there is no telling how much I'm going to eat. 

Sometimes I can't stop guzzling. I don't know how many thousands of calories I'm pumping into me with all that I'm consuming. I'm not concerned with the calorie count, I really just want to eat. I want all the flavour. It's like I'm filling myself with joy. My ass is starting to get fat. I hope that it gets rounder and fuller as I get fatter. 

I wonder if I should get a feeder to help encourage me to eat this much on the days that I work. Usually those days I don't get to eat too much. Who wants to remind me that I should probably have a doughnut or two in the morning? Maybe a few bacon and egg breakfast sandwiches? And you can't forget the cheese! I look back and still wonder why I ever didn't think I was going to gain weight. Now I really love the idea of it. I'm starting to wear clothes that are so tight they give me a double belly. I love that I'm really swelling out of them. 

I've ordered myself some things in a x3 and x4 just to be safe. I like to have room. I'm stretching out my x3 and I'm really excited about outgrowing it. You can now see my growing belly through them and my love handles. My love handles are my favourite part about my body. That and my double chin. I really hope that my face gets fatter. I'm turned on by women with fat faces, heavy chins. There's just something so...erotic. I want to be one of those girls. I should probably get measured for a bra. This latest one is hanging by a thread, even with an extender. I wanted to stretch it out as long as I could. My breasts are overflowing the cups. Actually, they did quite some time ago. I'm around an F cup I think. That's one of the best things about being a fat girl. :)