Gluttony At The Gig

I haven't been to a gig in almost 60 pounds. It's going to be interesting how I'm going to fit in the seat. Thinking about how snug the movie theatre seat was not too long ago has me kind of worried that I won't be able to fit in the seat.  I bought these seats about a year ago...When I was 235 pounds. I'm nearly 370 now. That means I've packed on 135 pounds in one year. Jesus Christ. If I manage to gain another 135 pounds this year I'll be ringing in the new year at a hefty 505 pounds. Can I really do it? Can I eat that much? It takes more and more to fill me up these days. I wonder how much I'll be eating when I reach a quarter ton. 

Before the gig, my friend gets me two bacon cheeseburgers, two large fries, a milkshake and an apple pie. I lick my fingers when I'm done. "Phew, I think I'm going to do it tonight." "What eat until you explode?" "No, well, maybe if it were possible. I'm really trying to break through this plateau. "After the way you've been eating the past month, I think you should be able to break through it soon. What haven't you tried?" A blush spreads across my chubby cheeks. "What??" She pokes my belly. "You can tell me!" "Ah, well, there is this girl coming over to, sorta help me with the project." "What project? The you getting fatter one?" "Yeah." "What's she going to do?" "She's going to funnel feed me weight gain shakes. I'm going to make them using that gainer mass powder, cake mix and heavy cream." Her eyes become wide. "And she's going to funnel feed all that shit to you?!" "Yep. Right down into my throat. I'm going to be filming a new video. She's going to funnel so much shake into me that I burst out of my jeans. She's going to feed me until I'm almost sick." "Why does this turn you on?" "I dunno...Oh, look the uber's here!" 

As soon as we arrive at the concert, I realise there is a huge problem and I don't just mean my ass. I'm at least twice as wide as the turnstile that you have to go through to enter the venue. The guard scanning tickets sees me and waves me in through the handicapped entrance. "Thought you may have a little trouble with the other entrance." He smiles at me. "I love it when a woman with curves were snug jeans." He scans my ticket and tells me to enjoy the show. We head over to the merch area first where I get 2 tees in the largest size they have (6X so I can have room to grow). I eye the concessions stand. "Jesus, are you going to eat AGAIN?" "I kinda have some room now..." "Okay, well what do you want?" "The edible is kicking in now and I'm starting to really get hungry." I shuffle up to the counter, "Could I get 2 jumbo pretzels, one extra-large box of nachos, extra cheese...and an order of the chicken strips and fries." "Christ have mercy. You eat enough to feed a small Korean family for a month. Pretty soon you'll weigh as much as a small Korean family if you keep stuffing it in like this. "What does your doctor say about all this?" She pinches my rolls. "I haven't seen her." "Let's find our seats." 

Getting up to our seats is difficult for me. There are more steps than I was ready for, still feeling a little full, but gearing up to gorge. I attempt to slide into the seat but I meet with resistance. This seat is even smaller than the cinema seat! I'm too big for the seat. "Can you lift up the armrest? My ass is too big to fit in the seat. If I had known I was going to pork out to this size this soon I would have bought another ticket?" She lifts up the armrest and I finally get to sit. My hip and side roll start to sag over onto her lap. "I'm sorry." I mutter under my breath, but I'm secretly turned on. "It's okay. As long as you're happy and you're comfortable." "Do you think you could get me a margarita or two?" 

By the time that she returns with my drinks I've already eaten one of the pretzels, a few of the chicken strips and half the box of nachos." "You really are without a doubt an enormous pig." She snaps a photo of me with her phone. I look at it. It shows me taking up a seat and a half, an enormous snack box resting on top of my dangerously bloated stomach. I have nacho cheese on my second chin. I ask her to hold the snack box as I adjust my rolls. "Jeez, thank God these are stretch waist jeans but they're getting uncomfortable." I wiggle out of them a little more and take the box back from her. I stuff a handful of nachos into my face and attempt to headbang to the song. My chins wobble along to the beat.