Supersized Snacks

I just thought that I'd share what I'd managed to eat in the last two days and calculate all the calories I've consumed in the last 48 hours. Let's see

8 garlic, cheese knots with chunky marinara sauce (cheese knots: 840 calories, marinara: 160 calories. Total: 970.
A plate of nachos with pepper jack and Colby jack cheese (Total: 500 calories) 
23 Golden Oreo Cookies(Total: 644 calories.) 
That was dinner. 2,114. I can't believe that I managed to fit all of that inside of me. 

My gluttony is becoming such a major turn on for me. I have people telling me how good my growing body looks and how they can't wait to get more of me. And boy, oh, boy is there going to be more of me. I love having mini photoshoots with myself before and after a binge. I want to see how much bigger I look after I've guzzled down plate after plate. I want some of you guys to tease me about my appetite. Tell me how pathetic it is and how you want to help me really ramp up my appetite. I don't want to waste away in this willy winter months. (Though I did overhear someone at the grocery store said that I had enough body fat as a winter seal.) I look at my distended belly. It growls. It looks like I got here on time. 

The band of my bra is so fucking tight that I feel like it's going to snap any minute. I've overloaded this thing for the last time. I need to do some research on the internet to see what would be a good fit for a woman of my proportions. Does anyone have any suggestions? I bend over to pick up a cookie that I dropped on the floor and the band of my bra snaps. When I bent over my fat rolls shifted position and the poor hooks couldn't take it anymore. I have to admit it feels so much better, I thought it was going to start cutting off my circulation. Too bad this happened in the lunchroom in front of my co-workers. No one says anything. Everyone goes back to their lunches after they've heard the snap around the world. I can't wait to share this with everyone. I want to share my progress with everyone. I shuffle into the locker room and shove the bra into the trash. Two girls I work with walk by the locker room and they don't know that I can overhear them. "I'm surprised the seams in her pants didn't go as well. What a fucking wildebeast. I bet she's the one who ate all the doughnuts at the staff meeting and that entire meatlover's pizza that we were supposedly short on. What absolute pig." "Some people have no respect for themselves." I can't help but be turned on that they think that I'm a pig. I'm thinking about getting a little pink piggy on my jiggly hip. That way I can watch it stretch out further as I continue to pile on the pounds.