Jelly Belly

My pre valentine's day breakfast was out of this world. I inhaled two mountains of flapjacks filled with Nutella and raspberries topped with heart-shaped chocolates and cream, a pound of bacon, a cheese omelette and a Cinnabon. 

I decided to tell my co-workers the reason that I'm now 60-65 pounds heavier than when they met me size months ago. I started there at 280, the biggest I'd ever been. I remember when I got on the scale a few years ago and was motivated that it read just a bit above 250. It's a quiet day when I decide to tell them. "So, I'd like to talk about the elephant in the room." They all look up at me. I know they're comparing that comment to my size. "I'm, uh, well, I'm gaining weight on purpose." Some eyes widen. "What do you mean?" "I'm trying to gain weight, I want to be bigger. I feel better being heavy and I'm really wanting to explore this. I hope you'll support me in my decision to get bigger and help me if I need help?" "How big are you thinking of getting?" "I'm thinking realistically between 500-550 pounds. I'm on a diet that will help me gain weight, there may be times I have to cut back or whatever but the goal is to eventually be between that size. Though I have a fantasy though of being...being...600-650 pounds." One of the girls gasp. "Jesus Christ, you really wanna be that huge? Do you think you'll be able to walk at that size?!" "Why do you want to do this?" "Yeah...I think I'll really look good at that weight. Maybe, eventually who knows I'll end up immobile." "Are you doing this all on your own?"  "No, not really. I have people and friends who know about my plan and they feed me. Sometimes they really stuff me." "People feed you?" "And they encourage me to eat. They rub my fat and tell me how good I look and how much sexier I'll be with another 50 pounds on my frame." "Wow." 

"I wonder how fat she's gonna be allowed to get before they force her to resign or work from home." "If she gets to work from home she really might wind up 500 pounds." "Who wants to be that big?" "I don't get it." "Ha, maybe we'll see her on one of those fat shows on tv! You know the ones who can barely stand up because they're so fucking fat!" "Maybe!" They have no idea how hot that actually sounds. Except I wouldn't be on the show to lose weight; I'd be on there to do a reverse diet and work with a specialist to gain weight! The more I think about it, the more and more I want to do it. It's the only thing I can think about. I'm glad that I have the support of my co-workers. I wouldn't be able to do my job without them. 

Every morning now I get to work and there is some kind of pastries waiting for me. The team is really backing me! I'm starting to outgrow all of my shirts and my pants are starting to shrink. I'm starting to have trouble fitting in some of the sizes in my local stores. I'm starting to have to look in extended plus sizes. I find a cute sundress that flairs out at my hips and makes my breasts look great. In another 30 pounds or so my armpit fat will ooze out over the top of the band and my tummy will stretch the pleats to its limits. I think I'll wear that to the work spring get together. Really start to show myself off. I hear they're going to have an array of finger foods. Yum. 

One night after work my mother stops me and questions me. "What's the deal with your weight? You're huge. What are you doing to yourself? Do you realise how big you are?" "I..I'm fine. I'm not that big. Just leave it alone!" "What's the problem? Can't stop eating?" "No! I eat a normal amount..." "Normal amount for what? A hippo? You've really gotta do something about your weight before you start to have problems. Why are you doing this to yourself!" "I don't think I look that bad!" I struggle to get out of the car and my shirt rides up, exposing my lower belly roll. "Jesus Christ, you're covered in stretch marks! Can't stop stuffing your face, huh fatty?" My stomach jiggles as I get out of the car. I slam the door shut and head into the house. "If you get any bigger you won't be able to fit in the car!!" I know she's teasing me about being fat and getting to something of that size, but she has no idea that is actually the plan. I can't imagine the look on her face when the day comes that I'm too big to get into the car. I can't fit into the front seat or the back seat. She's disgusted with me, calling me all sorts of names, but I tune her out, I'm thinking about getting even fatter. 

350 pounds is feeling good for me. Who hopes that I can be 375 by June? Who has some food suggestions for a growing piggie?