Tubby in the Tub

I went to a hotel recently and I decided to have a bath after a long day. I filled the tub with a bubble bath solution and hot water. I dipped my foot into the bath to test the water before stepping inside. I carefully attempted to lower my fat ass into the bath to find that it was quite a snug fit. My hips were almost squeezed against the sides of the tub. I'm going to have to come back and attempt this when I reach 400 pounds. A girls gotta celebrate her life milestones, doesn't she? I wonder if I'll even be able to fit when I reach that size. With luck by the fall. :) Maybe by my birthday? Wouldn't that be amazing! Oh, Jesus by that time I'll be a little more than double the size of my best friend. ((The pounds really do add up before you know it.)) 

The seats in the break room are really struggling to cope with my weight. My ass hangs off both sides of the chair. I'm not yet big enough to take up two chairs. I've been eating and eating but I'm not seeming to gain anything. The stretch marks that were starting to develop on my growing back rolls are stalled in their tracks. I wobble my belly. "You wanna get so much bigger don't you?" You wanna fill up my entire lap." I'm going to have to take out an ad for a feeder. But what should I write? 

Currently, about 368 pounds, looking to get even bigger. I'm looking for someone to encourage me to indulge my inner piggie. Tease me about my weight. Call me all sorts of names. I really love it when people comment how puffy I look. Tell me where you'd like to see the next 25 pounds. go on my body? What kind of snacks should an aspiring fatty look into? I hope that by the time I get to be 400 pounds I'll need two chairs in the breakroom. I want someone to describe their perfect date with me. How would they treat me? What would they feed me? :)