Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Holy sheesh thanks so much for reading my book! Man I have more motivation to write this book more than the haikyu one- well N E Ways-
64 views LETS GOOO >:D

Story brought to you by tired author.......

■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■
Your POV
"How's your stomach?" Tanjiro asked while patting on your shoulder. You let out a groan for you were too tired to answer.

"I don't get how period works, how is she in so much pain? Isn't it just blood comes out of your whatever shit it is for a week'" Inosuke mumbled. 'Of course you don't' Zenitsu and Tanjiro thought. "Well that's because you're a boy and you're a fucking idiot to assume it's easy to handle blood 24/7 every month for your whole life," You spoke in a really annoyed tone. (Mood-)

Nezuko passed you some M&M, "MAN ONLY THE GIRLS GETS MY PAIN!" You shouted and swallowed the chocolate. 'Mhm..yummy..' Food is forever women's first love ✨

"Eh... anyways, we better head back to class before our lecture starts! Let's drop off Nezuko at her class first," Tanjiro tried to change the topic because the tension was getting a bit awkward. Everybody agreed as they head back to class.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!" A young female voice was heard. The girl was the one who bumped into you and yet she had the audacity to yell at you.

"Mmph!" Nezuko went to your side and faced the girl. "Huh? Oh hello Nezuko," Nezuko just hummed in response but wasn't happy with her friend for being mean to you.

"I'm not saying sorry!" She huffed. You apologised instead. She was taken aback on how polite you were towards her when she was rude to you. She got embarassed and went into the same class as Nezuko. Nezuko waved at you and the others before going in, trailing behind the young girl.

"She's pretty but her attitude is straight up bad bitch vibe," you commented. "That's Daki, Nezuko has been friends with her since last year, their quite close." Tanjiro spoke. "Nezuko with a girl with such attitude? I'm surprised while I'm not." Nezuko is a real sweetheart. Not many would be rude to her innocent cute charm. A pure angel in human form. Even a girl like that girl "Daki" befriended her.

"Let's go!" Zenitsu held your hand and Inosuke hit Zenitsu's back, making him let go of you. They both started bickering as always. You, Kanao and Genya just walked away while Tanjiro tries to stop them. 'We ain't dealing with this shit today' the three of you thought.

_________________________________________

Lunch time

_________________________________________

"Ah Nezuko forgot about her bento, Name can you help me bring it to her? She said that today she will be helping Aoi to bake so she would be eating there." Tanjiro asked, he had training today so he couldn't hand it to her. You agreed of course anything for your baby Nezuko <3

You knocked on the door of the baking club and opened the door to see Nezuko, Aoi and the girl from yesterday decorating cookies. Nezuko then noticed you and waved at you. She ran over and hugged you.

"Hello Aoi and Nezuko!" You greeted them and you waved at the girl, she looked away from you. 'Man-'

"Name-chan, would you like to help?" Aoi asked. You nodded before handing Nezuko her bento. She went to the counter and sat opposite all of you. She started eating her lunch. "Ne have any of you eaten yet?" You asked the two girls next to you. They shook their heads and you brought out your bento.

"I brought extra and I'm not so hungry. I could share with you if you want?" They refused at first but then the smell of the food made them reconsider your offer. The three of you sat down together with Nezuko and started eating.

"Ume," you heard the white-green haired girl said. "Pardon?" "My name's Ume, you can also call me Daki. I only allow Nezuko and brother to call me Ume." You smiled at her in response.

Ume aka Daki
Same grade as Nezuko

'Her smile..It's so gentle..' Daki thought as her face started to blush a little but it wasn't obvious. The thing that's obvious was her staring at you in awe.

"My name's Lastname name! First year. Nice to meet you!" Daki continued to munch on her food while nodding. "Name-chan the sushi you made is as good as ever, can you teach me someday?" Aoi asked. 'Eh? She made these? Imagine eating these anyday she wants...I want to eat these as much as I want too! She seems like a nice person to hang out with..Will my other friends like her if I introduce her to them? Nakime could use another female friend.'

"Haha if you really like these I can make them again tomorrow." You spoke and Aoi's eyes sparkled. You pushed the bento towards Nezuko so that she could get some too.

"Pfft- Daki there's icing on your face!" You chuckled. "E-Eh??" You handed her a tissue and she wipped the icing away. She flushed at your actions. "We're finally done!" The four of you looked at the cookies that were well-decorated.

"These are for the baking club members, lets put these in small packages. One cookie for each member," you all understood and did as Aoi said. You washed your hands and took off your apron.

"I will be going then, bye bye mina!" Daki waved at the three of you as she left. You noticed that she loved the sushi you made so you decided to bring it to her soon.

WOO DAKI <3333

*cough* ok so anyways- back to the story

Class is finally over oh my god I want to sleep but nO bRo teachers ain't letting me. :(

#NEEDSLEEP

Chill so anyways, you headed to the office and dropped of some stuff in your locker. Sakura was at her seat doing some paperwork and homework- talk about multi tasking. You thought you should get some drinks for you, Zenitsu and Sakura. You were sure that Zenitsu will be coming later because he got some reports to handle. Boy needs some rest man-

You headed to the vending machine and put in some yens. Got yourself two Ice lemon tea bottles and a green tea. Going back to your destination, you were greeted by other fellow councils on the way. Wearing the council uniform do be easier for other members to recognize, they usually will greet each other.

"Sakura~" you called for her. She looked at you and smiled. "Hello Name-chan!" Ah so adorable- ahem- enough simping for women. You handed her Ice lemon tea. She loves Ice lemon tea because you frequently see her drinking it. She looked surprised at first then thanked you. You put the green tea onto Zenitsu's place and wrote a note. You yeeted it onto his table like it's some shit because yes.

Zenitsu's POV
I finally reached the office to see Sakura and Name. I waved at them when they saw me. Going to my seat behind Name-chan I saw a Green Tea and a note.

[Whaddup Idiot get some rest and let me handle some work of yours. Drink more water or else I will slap your ass.]

This is totally Name. I sweatdropped and I heard her snickered. Man she is caring but damn her words hurt.

"Name-chan~ why are you so mean :(" She stuck her tongue out. Man my heart </3

"Name-chan I love you but you are so mean~" I whined. She blinked a few times and smacked my head. "Shuddup and do your work or else it would be endless! You better drink the green tea I bought you!" I whimpered quietly while doing my work.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

WOO! ANOTHER CHAPTER
1328 words :)

Enjoy :D