Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

🇫 🇴 🇳 🇹 🇸 
𝗂 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖿𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗈!!
𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤- 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!

❥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♫︎
Your POV
𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑷 𝑩-

You pressed on your alarm clock aggressively. Oh come on man.. Gimme a break for god sake. You hopped out of bed and wore your fluffy warm slippers, walking towards the washroom. After cleaning yourself you picked a comfortable hoodie and sweat pants.

You felt the cold breeze blow onto your skin as you step outside the Kamado residence

You felt the cold breeze blow onto your skin as you step outside the Kamado residence. You bid farewells to the siblings and the two adults as you left, heading to the train station.

*Ding ding*

You felt your phone buzz in your bag.

• 3 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 🦋

You turned off your phone and head towards the train station.

❥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♫︎
Finally you reached the station. You went in and sat on a bench while waiting for the train.

You turned on your phone to check the messages.

«_____________________________________»
𝕃𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝔹𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕝𝕪 🦋
================================

I'm almost near your stop, switching trains because the routes are different
See you later~
:)

Ok <3
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 9:27𝚊𝚖

================================

• After a few minutes •

"Moshi-moshi~" A familiar voice was heard next to you. You looked to your left to see Shinobu staring at you with her infamous smile.

"Morning Shinobu," you gave her a smile. She sat next to you and you both waited for the train.

• • •

The silence is sort of awkward.

Ok this is too silent.

"Have you had your breakfast yet?" Shinobu questioned as she stared at the h/c girl with black mask. You nodded your head. "Are Aoi and Kanao not visiting?" You asked.

"Sadly no. But they sent their blessings." You gave a small nod.

"Oh, the train's here," you said as you noticed the train coming.