•Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ•

Part 2 is here! hehe

Your POV
It's been a week ever since you became a demon.

You had been training with uppermoon 3, Akaza. One of the only demons that you are comfortable with.

Even though you are a demon now, you still visit oyakata-sama and leave fresh flowers without a trace of your presence.

You always leave the flowers on the plank where he always sits when you all have the meeting.

You still use your katana as your main weapon. Your breathing style is still usable just the fact that you are more powerful than usual.

Your breathing style is light. As for your blood demon art, it's pyschological torture.

You were able to mess with people's mental state, sanity and their mind. (Ty christy 😭)

What's weird is that you hate the taste of human flesh. Yet human food tastes weird too.

The only food you eat are sweets, basicly desserts in general. They taste good for you for some reason. Tea and such are also okay for you so you just have tea with Nakime sometimes just that she drinks human blood instead of tea.

Overtime, Rui sees you as his big sister. He loves you a lot and craves for your attention. You would visit him everyday for around 15-20 minutes.

You also follow Muzan around a lot. Like a lot. He enjoys your company but never admits it.

You always felt pity for the families he killed.

He found a new target, a wife and a daughter. You were walking with him and the two females on the streets at night.

The woman was really nice. You pretended to be Muzan's adopted sibling since you both don't look alike at all.

Suddenly a boy came up and grabbed Muzan by the shoulder. The moment you saw him, you felt like you had seen him before.

He met eyes with you and he was stunned. He regonized you. He regonized you very well.

Two years ago you helped Tanjiro by training him. You were Urokodaki's friend so you visited sometimes.

He felt so wrong when he saw you with Muzan.

After the comotion, you stared at Tamayo from afar. You remembered her and Yushiro very well.

Too bad Tamayo was labeled as traitor.

You missed her.

"Muzan-sama." You called for him while you walked towards him from behind.

"I will be back later, I got a visit to make." He let you go and teleported onto the roof of a house.

The boy from before went into the wall and you seriously can't make up how familiar he was.

You ran right into the wall and saw a house. Going in, you knew that they sense someone here.

After you opened the door of the room they were in, they all looked at you. Tanjiro was inaa fighting stance whiee Tamayo and Yushiro couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"(Name)..?" You just stared at them. "What happened?! Why are you a demon?"

Tamayo started to get a little bit emotional. You swore that you would help her defeat Muzan, yet here you are.

Standing right in front of her, as uppermoon 0, as a threat.

You pulled out a pin she gave you when you both last met. You handed over to her and she was hesitant. Yushiro was tense and watched your every move.