•Oɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ•

᯽Fluff and angst᯽
❁Hashiras and Uppermoons❁

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐞𝐫𝐚 :)

T̶r̶a̶i̶t̶o̶r̶ ! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚄𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚜

Part one

btw not connected to the story
__________

Your POV
"(Name) I can't believe you fell for my tricks." Choko, your most trusted friend, stood there laughing at your miserable state.

"Why did you do this to me?! I trusted you!" Small beads of tears rolled down your cheeks.

"I don't get why the others liked you so much, you are so pathetic and useless. I am ten times way better than you, yet they chose you over me." Hatred filled her eyes.

"AHHHHHH!!" Your screams gets worse and your voice got raspy. She continued to torture you and lock you up in the basement of her estate.

You were starting to lose your shit but you had no energy to fight back. You were starving for days and she only gives a meal per day.

You wondered why wouldn't she just starve you to death if she was going to give you food? Was it to keep you alive longer? Till your sanity was driven insane?

Did your dear friends even wondered why you were missing for days?

Darkness consumed you slowly day by day.

You were just waiting for the day to escape.

__________

It was weird, why is Choko not torturing you for the past few weeks?

It was rather strange but you were grateful that you won't feel so much pain anymore.

Your wounds started to heal but the marks and scars were still there. You despised how they looked.

___________

"Choko-chan!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she ran towards her and hugged her. All the hashiras are having a gathering tonight for dinner.

You were literally missing out on everything.

Choko was getting closer to each one of them. Despite how annoying she could be, they tolerated her.

"(Name)-chan still didn't show up huh? How unflameboyant." Tengen scoffed.

"Choko-chan didn't you let her know about our gathering tonight?" Shinobu questioned. Choko gave her an innocent look and pouted.

"She declined and said that she had other plans again."

"At this rate, I don't even want to see her anymore." Obanai scoffed at your attitude.

"Well at least you guys got me!" Choko exclaimed and some agreed.

__________

Wind? Why do you feel like there's a small breeze coming through the door. You looked at the door and saw light.

"It's opened.." you whispered. You desperately tried to free yourself from the ropes tied on you.

Out of desperation and a light that finally gave you hope in freedom, you managed to snap the ropes and you ran for it.

....

The sun never felt so warm. The wind greeted you as well as nature.

Finally.

You.

Were.

Free.

__________