Let's talk about love

"Taehyung, I told you he'd come today," he repeated again, not paying attention to the boy before opening the fridge. He moistened his dry lips with his tongue and checked its contents. Even though he and the younger man had had lunch together a few hours ago, he was in the mood for some trifle.

The young man he was talking to, just lowered his gaze in disappointment, his coal-black hair falling in his face. "But I was looking forward to baking gingerbread cookies together-" he began sadly, looking at Jungkook's back, but before he could even finish his thought, the elder interrupted him:

"We can bake them tomorrow," Jungkook reassured him, not even looking at him. It looked like he didn't even care, which struck the younger man a little close to the heart. He didn't like Jungkook's lackadaisical attitude all the more because they had had a serious debate with each other not long ago.

"Jungkookie, please, maybe we can make them before Mr. Kim arrives," he didn't give in and continued to try to talk his lover down, "Christmas is in two days and we haven't baked anything yet," he finally added and stood up from the barstool. "I can pick something simple that will be done quickly so you can make it in time to your meeting and at the same time we will get to do something together," he continued to persuade him. He thought that giving Jungkook a reason for the two of them to compromise would help, and that Jungkook would agree to his proposal.

"We did something together last night and I liked that meeting a lot more," Jungkook grinned and finally looked at the younger one to check his reaction - Taehyung's immediately stopped breathing and his cheeks unconsciously turned red, causing Jungkook to bite his lip and close the fridge with his right hand even though he hadn't taken anything out of it at all.

"Only t-this time we'd have different kind of f-fun," Taehyung swallowed, because he didn't like the meaning of Jungkook's words, and the fact that he was slowly approaching him didn't make him feel any better either.

"Exactly," the elder nodded with a wide smile, and when Taehyung had nowhere else to retreat, he gently pushed him against the kitchen counter. He grabbed the younger man's shoulders and gently began to massage them. As soon as he saw goosebumps appear on Taehyung's neck, his grin deepened even more.

"Didn't you say that you didn't have time for me?" Taehyung squinted his eyes and placed his hands on Jungkook's chest to maintain some sort of distance between them.

"I'll make time for you," the elder replied, after which he leaned forward, and the second he was about to place his lips on Taehyung's soft skin, Taehyung pushed into him hard, and before he could react in any way, the young man disappeared out of his reach. "What was that supposed to mean?" He raised his eyebrows in confusion and immediately turned to follow him, but did not come any closer.

"On the lower right, on the bottom shelf, there is a wooden board. You can take it out and put it on the sideboard," Taehyung spoke, not noticing the change in Jungkook's voice. He didn't pay much attention to it and walked over to the cabinet on the other side to pull out a box containing the baking molds he had managed to get at the store a few days ago.

It was difficult, considering Jungkook wouldn't let him out without his personal bodyguards reporting every single detail to him. Jungkook justified it by saying that he was doing it for his safety because there were enemies out there who were ready to intervene at any time and take away what was most precious to him, what was very close to his heart - that is, Taehyung.

"Why would I do that?" Jungkook demanded an answer, folding his arms across his chest. He watched Taehyung's footsteps, and once he stood on his tiptoes to reach the top cabinet since he was slightly shorter, he had to clear his throat. Thanks to that act, Taehyung's muscles flexed, and he had a beautiful view of his backside.