Can you hold me?

Jungkook cracked a sad smile while looking at the photograph of his lover. He glanced at his boxy smile that he missed so much. That day, after his meeting with the entrepreneur Mr. Kim, he arrived home late. By that time Taehyung had cleaned up everything and hadn't left any traces of them failing to make gingerbread.

But he himself was nowhere to be found. He was searching for him in the living room until one of the servants told him that his boyfriend had dressed up and had left to get some fresh air. Without hesitation, Jungkook went to the backyard to go check on his beloved. It took him a lot of time to find him, because of how big the place was. He had to check every bower they had in the garden.

He found Taehyung near the garden shed where the servants kept all the garden equipment. Next to it was a small hill that was mostly made out of snow, because the snow they shoveled had to be put somewhere. Taehyung stood on top of this hill and waved at Jungkook from afar. When Jungkook's boyfriend sat on the cold snow, Jungkook couldn't help but smile. He wanted to tell him everything about his meeting with Mr. Kim, so he wouldn't be angry or jealous.

Oh God, Jungkook loved it when Taehyung craved his attention.

Taehyung acted like a child that evening. Jungkook told him multiple times that he shouldn't be sliding down the small hill without wearing proper clothes for it, but his boyfriend didn't listen to him and did it on purpose. Jungkook pulled his phone out of his back pocket and took a few pictures when Taehyung was laughing like a child.

Jungkook was so fucking in love with him.

For a moment, he couldn't care less about his mental health or his job that kept him going. For an instance, he couldn't care less about what others thought of him or how they viewed him. No one would be able to understand this unique moment.

He was filled with warmth and he literally felt how Taehyung's presence broke down those icy walls that surrounded his heart. One by one they were all breaking to pieces. Jungkook wasn't ready to feel the heartache that Taehyung unintentionally gave him.

It took only one look or hearing his wholesome laughter and Jungkook lost control of himself. The desire burning in him got out of control every time Taehyung touched him. Jungkook wasn't aware that he could feel this many emotions until he met Taehyung. He didn't believe that he could control his sinful thoughts, but Taehyung proved him wrong. He showed Jungkook that even in his destroyed world there are empty spaces that can be filled with positive thoughts and love.

Jungkook still couldn't comprehend how it was possible that he; a man good for nothing, a disappointment, and a piece of trash, was able to get to know such an innocent angel. He knew he committed the greatest sin when he brought Taehyung to his house, but he couldn't hold himself back from admiring the beauty that his beloved was blessed with.

They've sinned many times together since. Even after that, Taehyung's pretty eyes were still full of childlike innocence that Jungkook couldn't stop himself from loving.

**✿❀❀✿**

Can You Hold Me?

It feels like a tear in my heart
Like a part of me missing
And I just can't feel it
I've tried and I've tried
And I've tried

Tears on my face
I can't take it
If lonely is the taste
that it's all that I'm tasting
Do you hear my cry?
I cry, oh

Can you hold me?
Can you hold me?
Can you hold me in your arms?

Just wrap me in your arms, in your arms
I don't wanna be nowhere else
Take me from the dark, from the dark
I ain't gonna make it myself
Put your arms around me
Let your love surround me
I am lost
I am lost

If I ain't got you here
If I ain't got you
I ain't got nothing at all

Can you hold me?
Can you hold me?
Can you hold me in your arms?

Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, I feel like it's just me
feel like it's just me
What it gon' take? What it gon' be?
I don't even know
It's not just you
But I'm lonely
Feeling like I don't even know me
I don't even know me
I feel it too
Gotta have you gotta see you
Yeah the only thing I have to think about
The only one I that can't live without
I see you
I need you to hold me now

If I ain't got you
If I ain't got you
I ain't got nothing
I ain't got nothing
If I ain't got you
I ain't got you
If I ain't got you
I'm lonely
If I ain't with you I'm lonely
I'm lonely
I need you
I need you

Can you hold me?
Can you hold me?
Can you hold me in your arms?

Feel like it's just me, like it's just me
What it gon' take? What it gon' be?
I don't even know, I don't even know
But I'm lonely, lonely
Feel like I don't even know me
Feels like I don't even know me
I don't even know me

Can you hold me?
Can you hold me?
Can you hold me in your arms?