To love you more

He blinked furiously several times in a row. He didn't realize that he had been staring into space for a long while. He allowed his sad thoughts to bring back the cruel pain that had brought him endless torment. He never really realized how satisfying the pain felt. It filled in all the excess pits and overcame the other emotions that got in the way. Although the intensity increased with each passing day, he got used to it over time.

If he could feel pain, did that mean he wasn't completely cruel and that he didn't have a heart of stone?

Only his heavenly angel could give him the right answer. In that case, he would first show him all the wrong information he believed to be true, then later he would do everything possible and impossible to convince him of their love for each other. While the elder would hold him tightly in his arms, pressing him to his chest, whispering silent, gracious declarations of love in his ear, endlessly caressing and kissing his entire face, and placing tender kisses on any part of his frail body that his lover loved so much.

He could literally smell his scent even when he wasn't there. It had been many months since he had last seen those eyes, deep as two wells, in which he had been able to wallow for hours without finding rescue. He never longed to be saved from Taehyung's love. He wished to never possess his own heart because he knew from day one that Taehyung had unknowingly stolen it. In the beginning, he had ruthlessly taken a pure soul to have his fun with it and fill his free time. Despite this, the young man got his full attention, alienated all hopes of escaping his love, infatuated his mind, and then cruelly abandoned him.

It may have seemed like they shared everything together and were equals, but Taehyung had taken control of Jungkook for good, who had willingly accepted being a slave to his love.

**✿❀❀✿**

To Love You More

Take me back in the arms I love
Need me like you did before
Touch me once again
And remember when
There was no one that you wanted more

Don't go you know you will break my heart
She won't love you like I will
I'm the one who'll stay
When she walks away
And you know I'll be standing here still

I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more

See me as if you never knew
Hold me so you can't let go
Just believe in me
I will make you see
All the things that your heart needs to know

I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more

And some way all the love
that we had can be saved
Whatever it takes we'll find a way

Believe in me
I will make you see
All the things that your heart needs to know

I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more