> [chapter 7] <

Y/n and Camilo had agreed that they'll have the wedding by next month, to mentally prepare y/n on the upcoming event. Y/n couldn't help but appreciate the thoughtfulness of the boy but that still doesn't mean that y/n wants him to be her own husband.

She sighed at the thought of not having to marry the person she chooses but instead, her parents had to choose one for her.

She figured if this whole arranged marriage wouldntve happened then she would be able to marry such a big dickhead so its better than nothing.

She wanted to have a stroll since her parents let her get a day off from helping in the store, and she had nothing better to do.

Along the way, she saw Camilo entertaining the kids by shapeshifting, as usual.

How tiresome. she thought as she started daydreaming if she also had gifts.

Levitation sounds nice if it were to help with people in town. But to entertain? Wait it does do a lot of things. Kids get amused so easily. But then again, wouldn't that be a bother because everything around you might levitate because you can't control it? Or unless I could control it then that will be so cool! Imagine having to levitate yoursel-

"poof-! Ah! Sorry!" She bumped into man.

"Y/n?" Manuel said in complete shock and terror.

"Nuel? What the fuck are you still doing here?" Y/n raised a brow.

"My- my parents can't leave the country yet!" Manuel avoided her gaze.

"You're 22! How come you don't make money yourself?!" Y/n scoffed.

"All the money I got was... from... you..." Manuel said mumbling the last part to himself but y/n heard it loud and clear.

"Just- get out of my face..." Y/n said walking past him.

"Wait y/n!" He called out to her.

"What?!" Y/n said irritated.

"Can't we work things out..? I- uh..." Manuel stuttered.

"No." She answered blankly.

"No! Let me explain myself! I realise i love you from the very beginning and I was such a dickhead taking you for granted... I didn't even realised that you grew on me and... I have feelings for you, y/n." Manuel said as he avoided her gaze.

"I'm... sorry if I was such a horrible person to you. If I would've known then, I wouldn't have hurt you. I'm the stupid one. So... Can we..?" Manuel said as he looked up with hope in his eyes.

"No." Someone answered but this time its a male.

"If you had thought about it well then you wouldn't have hurt y/n like before." Camilo said as he glared at him.

"Better luck next time, Manuel." Camilo said as he patted his back and took y/n with him.

"It wasn't y/n who answered 'no'..." Manuel said out loud but still hanging his head to the ground.

"What?" Camilo said turning to him again.

"I want y/n's answer. Not yours." Manuel said, louder this time.

"Can't you take no for an answer? Y/n already said no earlier." Camilo said harshly.

"Shush." Y/n said as she placed a finger on Camilo's lips.

She motioned for Manuel to come closer and as he did obey, she lifted his chin up, grabbed a pen and wrote a big "NO" on his forehead.

"Awww that's so cute." Y/n said adoring her little "artwork" on her "canvas".

She rolled her eyes and left as Camilo was holding back his laughter all this time. He pulled out his phone to take pictures but his sister called for him before he could do so.

"SHE'S ALL MINE DON'T YOU EVER PLACE A FINGER ON HER." Camilo said to Manuel with a wide grin before running to go to his sister.

__
RJAOSJSOSN SO THIS BOOK BLEW UP AND ITS ALMOST ON 1K?$?#?#? I KNOW THIS CHAPTER KINDA SHORT BUT I WAS DOING THIS WHILE DOING MY EXAMS LMAOAOA ILL PUBLISH MORE CHAPTERS LATER!!