> [chapter 24] <

___

Y/n smiled at him as Camilo stared at her with shock.

His heart was pounding hard, he couldn't believe a single thing he had just heard.

"A-are you kidding?" He unconciously said.

"Do I look like I'm kidding, Milo?" Y/n raised a brow as Camilo widened his eyes.

"..."

"..."

"AAAHHHH!" He screamed at his pillow as he stood up quickly from the bed.

He processed everything from the very start of the day till this very moment. His smile starts to curve from ear to ear as he reminisce about their moments together while y/n looked at him worriedly while she smiled nervously.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!!" He repeated as he jumped on his bed like a 5 year old and kicked the air.

"Are you serious?!" Camilo looked at her as y/n nodded slowly.

"YES! IM SO HAPPY!" He said as he pulled her in into a tight embrace.

"I get it, Camilo, you're very happy..." Y/n said, struggling to breathe before Camilo pulled away.

"Does this mean..." He trailed off as he squeeled like a girl.

"A legit relationship?" Y/n chuckled. "I don't know... What do you call us then?" She asked as Camilo frowned.

"It's pretty legit to me." He smirked as he cupped y/n's cheeks, finally getting to observe her face much closer without it looking weird.

"You're so pretty..." He said, tucking a hair strand between her ear as y/n blushed as his sudden words.

Camilo finally pressed his lips on her forehead while he stroked her hair as y/n smiled.

__

"Climb that tree!" A kid said to Camilo.

"Ain't no way I'm climbing that tall thing." Camilo crossed his arms.

"You're a coward then." The kid looked at him with disappointment.

"I don't care, It's better I stay coward than fall to my death." Camilo playfully rolled his eyes as the kid thought of a good idea.

"If you don't climb that tree, then you don't love ms. Y/n." The kid grinned while Camilo looked at y/n then back at the tree.

"You know, that's dumb if you actually climb that tree for me." Y/n looked at him with a worried look while looking back at almost 10 foot tall tree.

"Eh, I'm climbing it." Camilo declared while the kids cheered.

"No! What the heck? Are you crazy?!" Y/n stopped him.

"Crazy for you, mi amor." He winked while y/n cringed and gave him a disgusted look.

"You know what?" Y/n raised her hands. "Yeah, climb that tree." She sighed, waiting for his downfall.

He climbed and attempted to hang on a branch to look cool in front of the kids.

"Hey! That's so cool! Look, he's hanging upside down!" The kids giggled as they clapped.

The branch finally cracked, then broke apart, falling with Camilo still holding to his dear life to it, then, hits the ground, face first.

"Oooh..." The kids all said in unison as they closed their eyes.

__

"I had to drag him all the way here..." Y/n huffed.

"Again." She rolled her eyes.

"And what happened to him this time?" Julieta sighed.

"Kids told him to climb a 10 foot tall tree and he did, then the branch cracked then boom."

"I DID THAT FOR YOU!" Camilo said, still holding on to his aching legs with bruises on his face.

"Shut it." She shoving an arepa to his mouth.

"Ah! Much better." He said in a muffled voice with his mouth still containing an arepa as Julieta sighed and left to feed the town.

"Huh, I wish I got myself an arepa too, I'm pretty hungry." Y/n mumbled

"I'll make food for you." Camilo turned to y/n as she shrugged.

"If you insist, then sure."

__

Mindlessly, y/n took a book out of a shelf and started reading it. Moments later, she smelled a strong scent coming from downstairs.

"What's burning?!" Y/n rushed to the kitchen.

"M-my burning love for you haha-" Camilo laughed nervously as he leaned over the stove to cover up the mess.

Y/n put him aside, putting a damp towel over the fire, then seeing cereal and milk from the kitchen counter.

"You got the kitchen on fire for making cereal?!" Y/n looked at him in shock

"I was playing with... the stove...." He mumbled, looking down.

Y/n just scoffed in disbelief as she held her temples trying to hold her laughter in.

"You're unbelievable..." She shook her head as she grabbed the bowl of cereal and ate it.

"Hey! That bowl was mine! I was about to make yours after." He frowned.

"Too bad, I ate from it." Y/n smirked.

"I don't mind sharing our saliva together."

"..."

"..."

"PFFFT-" she bursted into laughter as a bunch of milk and cereal came spilling out to Camilo's face.

"EW! EW!" Camilo wiped his face with his bare hands before rushing to the kitchen sink to wash his face.

"THAT'S SUCH A DISGUSTING THING TO SAY, CAMILO." Y/n laughed as she choked on her cereal.

"Not to my wife though."

"YOU LITERALLY JUST WIPED MY SALIVA OF YOUR FACE AND SHOUTED EW. I'D PRETTY MUCH DO THE SAME THING."

__

I literally have no reason why I didn't update sooner 😃