> [chapter 17] <

___

"Let's get to know each other!" Camilo exclaimed as he nudged her.

It was only a day after their wedding and nothing seems to feel bad. Except, Camilo's constant brag about his wife to the others. Not like it makes y/n feel uneasy, she knows deep inside it's just Camilo's thing to annoy the shit out of her most of the time.

"I'm scared I'd know worse about you, better to be safe than sorry." Y/n said dryly.

"Come on! I'll leave a pen and paper by the table every morning just give me a fact about you while I give a fact about me too." Camilo convinced her. Y/n stayed silent, turning a page from her book.

Impatiently, Camilo quickly snatched the book away from her, shapeshifting into a taller person so y/n wouldn't reach it

"Hey!" Y/n said as she tried to reach for her book while Camilo laughed at her helpless state.

"What are you reading in this anyway?" Camilo said, opening a random page from the book.

"HEY DON'T—!" Y/n attempted to snatch the book away from him as Camilo stayed reading some parts of it. Y/n suddenly lost balance and toppled over Camilo.

"Ow! GIVE THAT FUCKING BOOK BACK!" Y/n yelled as she still reached for the book despite being on top of him.

"I'M NOT DONE READING!" Camilo managed to say out loud, closing one eye as he winced in pain but with another eye still reading a certain part of the book.

After reading a part, Camilo finally put the book down still staying silent as he looked at y/n with a teasing gaze.

"..."

"...well that's one fact about you." He laughed as y/n stayed silent.

He didn't read THAT part did he?

Out of all pages he can open, why there?

"Such an interesting fact..." He smirked.

"Ugh." She grunted defeatedly snatching the book away from him as she dusted off her clothes.

__

"How's my brother, y/n?" Dolores asked her now sister in law. "Still getting to your nerves?" She chuckled.

"Always." Y/n laughed. "But, somehow I don't find him tiring at all." Y/n genuinely said as she grabbing an arepa from the table and putting it on her plate.

"Good morning." Mariano said kissing the cheek of another Dolores that were much further away from the Dolores she was talking to.

"Wait a minute..." Y/n trailed off as she looked at the Dolores beside her.

"Tell me that you also saw that..." Dolores mumbled.

Y/n suddenly caught a glimpse of the now disgusted Dolores with a plate full of arepas.

"Huh? Dolores?" Mariano looked at Dolores in suprise.

"You just kissed my brother!" Dolores exclaimed as y/n laughed histerically.

"All I wanted was to eat." Y/n heard Camilo mumble as he attempted to wipe the kiss from his cheeks.

"This is why I've always told you not to disguise as Dolores for seconds!" Felix nudged his son.

"You only brought Matias with you? Where are the other kids? " Dolores asked Mariano.

"Mariana and Valentina are still sleeping, while Diego and José are outside playing." Mariano answered as he immediately gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll call Diego and José." Antonio suggested as he called for his animals while Dolores smiled at him.

"Mamí! I wasn't done playing!" Diego whined.

"You're so spoiled, Diego. Be grateful mamí still let you go play outside." José timidly said as he sat down beside Dolores. He suddenly caught a glimpse of y/n as y/n waved at him as she smiled as he shyly waved back.

"Matias's ceremony is coming up!" Abuela announced as Antonio smiled wide at the said boy while Matias clung beside him.

"I wonder what gift Matias would have." Y/n whispered beside Camilo.

"I don't know, he's been into music recently." Camilo guessed as he took a bite of his food. "Well, I wonder what our kids' gift would be." He joked.

"It hasn't been a week since our marriage, Camilo." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"Are you excited?" Y/n heard Antonio mumble to his nephew.

"Mmm... No, I'm more of nervous than excited." He shivered as Antonio patted his back.

"I felt the same too don't worry." Antonio muttered to him as he smiled warmly.

"Mirabel." Abuela called for her as Mirabel hummed in response.

"Can you do the honors for the ceremony?" Abuela asked her.

"Me? Ceremony? Candle?" Mirabel asked.

"Yes."

With that one word it immediately lit her whole face up while she gave a big smile.

"I'd be more than happy to do so!" She answered.

__

SUPRISEE!! DOLORES'S 5 KIDS LMAOAOA

I THINK ITS TIME FOR A GRAND GRAND KID ROUND UP!

MATIAS IS 4 TURNING 5 AT HIS CEREMONY

DIEGO AND JOSÉ ARE TWINS AND THEY CURRENTLY JUST TURNED 4

VALENTINA IS 3 YEARS OLD

AND THE YOUNGEST, MARIANA , A 1 YEAR OLD, TURNING 2

KIND OF A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU LOVE LOTS <33