> [chapter 16] <

___

"Here." Camilo calmly said as he handed a cup of tea to her. "Are you feeling better?"

Y/n nodded slightly at the question.

"Camilo..." She suddenly called out as he raised his brows as her.

"I'm sorry for... this." Y/n laughed. "I've been so emotional for the past few days. Everything is overwhelming for me."

Camilo looked at her with a saddened expression. With her still laughing, he knew for a fact it was just to ease the situation. Camilo couldn't help but think that if he never insisted on this marriage then no one would've gotten hurt.

"I don't hate you, Camilo." Y/n continued. "Don't blame yourself." She said as if she was reading his mind.

"I don't like seeing people getting upset." He stated. "Especially you."

He finally stood up and smiled at her.

"I care for you, as my wife, and as your husband, I have the duty to be by your side at all costs." He said poetically as y/n chuckled at his words.

"I'll make sure you never feel uncomfortable in this relationship." He continued. "Whenever you do feel unease, inform me about it."

With his words, this made y/n smile whole heartedly.

"I'll give you your alone time." He stroked the back of her head as y/n smiled at him before he left the room.

"I don't like seeing people upset, especially you."

"I'll make sure you never feel uncomfortable in this relationship."

Y/n looked at the ceiling with these thoughts running through her head as she laughed. She was lost for words... again.

"Camilo..." She mumbled.

"Is it fine that I now consider you as one of my closest friends?"

__

"Oop- and she's laughing..." Dolores told Camilo.

"Laughing? Laughing at what?!" Camilo asked his sister.

"OH? OH!" Dolores said as she looked at Camilo with wide eyes as if she had just heard a big tea to spill to her brother.

"WHAT IS IT?" Camilo asked, desprate to know what y/n was doing.

"Shush, you'll find that out by yourself hm!" Dolores squeaked. "Let's just say your relationship improved."

"Oh come on!" Camilo grunted.

__

The couple had greeted every guest for their wedding reception. Y/n shook all of their hands and hug them, same goes for Camilo with pecking some old people on the cheeks. But y/n had felt that he had been staring at her for quite a long time.

"What are you looking at me for?" Y/n furrowed his eyebrows at Camilo.

What did you say?

Why did Dolores looked like she got so much information out of you?

I need to know exactly what your thoughts are.

"Milo!" Y/n slapped both his cheeks slightly.

"Ow! What was that for?!" He rubbed his cheeks.

"You were staring at me as if you're plotting a murder." Y/n shrugged.

"That's not a reason for you to slap me like that!" Camilo whined.

"Anyway!" Y/n happily ignored him. "You were saying?" She turned to Mirabel.

"That bitch made me trip over by putting his foot in front of me in purpose!" Mirabel glared at Camilo as he chuckled nervously.

"Relax! You look funny..." He reasoned.

"THAT'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO EMBARASS ME LIKE THAT!" Mirabel yelled as she pointed a finger at him while y/n sighed at the two.

"Miss, I thought you and I are gonna be married." A kid tugged on her dress.

"You married that jerk instead."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CAL—

—Are you that kid from the other day?" Y/n covered Camilo's mouth as she bent down slightly while the kid nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes! You look way prettier in a wedding dress!" The kid complimented her as y/n laughed.

"Aww you're so cute!" Y/n exclaimed as she kissed the kid's cheek and pinched it while the kid smiled widely.

"Does that mean we're married?!" The kid asked innocently.

"Well..." Y/n looked away.

"YES! I'M MARRIED WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON EVER!" The kid yelled with such enthusiasm that he ran away from them.

"Oh to be that kid." Camilo mumbled. "I would be jumping around my bed even if I'm 22." He continued as y/n laughed and nudged him slightly thinking that he was joking.

"How do you feel now?" Camilo asked.

"Feel? What do you mean?" Y/n tilted her head.

"I mean, you don't feel sad anymore right?" He said with a hopeful smile.

"..."

"..."

"Y/n?"

"Well, yes but no, feelings don't go away that easily." She said as she shrugged.

"The same goes as my love for you, it doesn't go away that easily." Camilo looked at her as he laughed.

"Oh shush," y/n chuckled. "I feel better, thanks." She smiled.

"I'm relieved to know that." He smiled back as he caressed her cheek.

__

enjoy the fluff JDISNAJB

oOKAY SO ONE OF MY READERS TOLD ME THAT  THE SONG "ITS GONNA BE ME" FITS THIS FIC WELL AND OMG YASS I COULDNT MOVE ON JDIANAI I WAS PLAYING IT WHILE WRITING THIS WHOLE CHAPTER

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, LIKE OMG THANKS  FOR MAKING ME DISCOVER SUCH A SONG DWKLAKSM ITS SO GODDAMN GOOD

ANYWAYS HOPE YALL ENJOY BESTIES LOVE YALL <33