> [chapter 22] <

___

Camilo looked at her, amused as he smiled and laughed while clapping his hands. You can tell he's really impressed.

"How cute." He managed to say out loud.

"First hint of the day..." Camilo said with a long pause as he held out a finger.

"I first met her when I was 17."

__

"..."

"..."

Y/n had thought out whether it was a good idea that she agreed calling him that name just to get to know who his past crush was.

Tsk. He could've simply just told me who it was but now he has to bother giving me hints everyday.

How am I even gonna know who he met at 17 when I was busy fangirling about that dickhead, manuel when I was in that age?

Heck, I never laid my eyes on any man except him that time.

Oh, who am I kidding, of course I won't get it at first day.

"Have you got it?" Camilo nudged her as he gathered all the plates to clean that night.

"Leave me alone cami—" she stopped herself. "Hermoso." She cringed as she looked away trying to focus back on her own thoughts while she heard Camilo laugh.

"Oh, this is gonna be so fun." She heard Camilo mumble to himself.

__

New day, new hint.

Let's see what we can do

Y/n sighed and looked up to Camilo.

"Second hint..." He smirked as he observed y/n's facial features.

"She was at a bar when I met her."

__

"..."

"..."

Well fuck I got nothing...

..again.

I need another hint.

"Cami— hermoso." She called for Camilo.

"What is it, hermosa?" He smirked as he teased y/n while y/n rolled her eyes.

"Can I please... Get another hint today?" Y/n insisted. "Hermoso." She gulped.

"My~ My~" He said in a low tone. "I don't think I can do that, mi amor..." He smiled, satisfied at y/n's reaction. "The deal is you get 1 hint in 1 day."

"Please?" Y/n tried to be nice as she looked at him.

"Fine." Camilo gave in. "But just for today."

"She wasn't very fond of me when she first met me."

__