> [Chapter 25: finale] <

___

"The end."

"What? That's it?" Her two children frowned while y/n hung her jaw.

"Well..." She trailed off. "What else do you want to know anyway?" She smiled nervously.

"Everything, mamì!" They pleaded. "You never got a gift?"

"No, cariño!" She laughed. "I won't be having a gift since I originally came from outside the Madrigals'." She answered.

"Then does that mean I don't get a gift too?" One of them asked with a sad look

"Of course you will." She smiled reassuringly.

"Mi vida." Camilo came into the scene as he gave a light kiss on y/n's cheek before kneeling down on his children's level.

"What were you doing?" He asked as he smiled.

"Mamí told us about your forced love together."

"Forced?!" Camilo choked. "Y/n, what did you say to these kids?!"

"Did I lie though?" Y/n sipped her tea.

"Even so!" He whined before catching the kids whisper to each other.

"Hey hey, what are you plotting?!" Camilo playfully narrowed his eyes at them as they giggled and ran to their rooms.

__

"Ma! Get dressed! Get dressed!" One of them exclaimed as they dragged her to her closet.

"Why?" Y/n chuckled.

"Just do it, ma!" They laughed.

__

"Who wears short casual dresses in a wedding?!" Her kids laughed as they joked.

"You never said we'll get married again!" Y/n replied.

"She's still beautiful as ever." Camilo smiled as the kids cringed at him.

"You're so cheesy, papa." They giggled as y/n laughed.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TEACH THESE KIDS YOUR TRAITS!" Camilo exclaimed as y/n shrugged.

"Its part of the genes, babes." She said sarcastically, lightly tapping Camilo's cheeks.

"I announce you husband and wife!" They said in a mockingly deep voice as y/n and Camilo chuckled together.

Camilo pressed his lips on y/n's quickly.

"OH- EW! I NEVER SAID TO KISS YET!" One of the kids say, covering their eyes as their siblings nudged them slightly.

"Oh come on! It's sweet!" One of them said adoring their parents as the other rolled their eyes.

__

"Get ready!" Camilo whispered to them.

Y/n finally opened the door, revealung Camilo with a guitar with the two kids beside him.

"Ready? 1... 2... 3!" Camilo started as the kids laughed.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help

Falling in love with you

Camilo looked at y/n, satisfied with her reaction. Y/n stood there frozen in her place with her hands covering her mouth. She smiled at the sight of her husband and her kids singing a song for her.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

If I can't help

Falling in love with you

Oh like a river flow

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help

Falling in love with You.

__

Btw you get to choose what to name ur kids cause i aint naming kids no mo'

Ehem!

THIS IS FINALLY THE END OF THIS BOOK!

i'm soo so so thankful for the support that you gave till the end, whether you've been here late or early.

Thank you for the motivation you have gave me! And thank you for atleast reading till the end of this book.

Hope you have enjoyed the book until the last bits of it, and I love you all.

Signing out...

<3