Chapter 8: Raphael

One of the things I hate most about weddings is the way the groom always looks nervous like he was scared of being left alone on the alter.

This is the first wedding event that I ever attended and I tried my best not to puke when the couples were saying their vows.

The audience were like 'aw' and I was like 'ew'. I mean who the hell wants to spend the rest of their life with a single girl, much less my scary older sister. Oliver doesn't know what he's signing up for.

Instead of listening to the couples boring profession of affection, I decided to check out the ladies and decide on who to take home after the wedding.

I tried to be discrete in checking them out cause I was standing beside Oliver on the alter but I wasn't doing a good job cause an old lady in the audience gave me a disapproving look.

I rolled my eyes and decided to give up my search when I spotted someone familiar. She look as beautiful as the first time I saw her at RBS.

She had a bored expression on her face and kept on glancing at her watch from time to time.

I watch in amusement as she rolled her eyes at something cheesy Oliver professed to his bride.

Finally, here was someone who understands my pain.

I watched her, not being able to take my eyes away from her. Her hair was in its usual Bob style and her brown eyes were cold and bored. Her blood red lips were full and kissable. Don't get me started on her body.

I continue to watch her, totally forgetting about my plan to go lady hunting. The lady took all my attention with just the sight of her beautiful face.

I found myself getting excited about our tutoring section that would begin tomorrow. Apparently, the lady works at OT-com and I'll be going there daily to learn about business.

Actually that is what my dad thinks, but I'm actually going there to win this beauty over. She was obviously playing hard to get and I love a good challenge.

Her eyes suddenly caught mine and for a moment, my heart skip a bit. I quickly push the feelings aside and smirk at her.

She rolled her eyes and turn her attention away from me.

Hmm, I guess she's really into this playing hard to get game. I mean I'm gorgeous, girls literally collapse anytime I glance in their direction. Why is it so different with her?

I made a mental note to approach her after this useless ceremony is over.

Wait, I don't even know her name.

I mentally curse my dad for refusing to tell me the name and contact info of my tutor even after I literally begged him, but of course the old man refused, cause apparently he seem to know his son too well.

I didn't mind anyway. The lady works at OT-com, so there is a high chance that Oliver and Justin know who she is. The old man can go fuck himself.

A lot of painful hours went by before the church ceremony was finally over and soon we were at the party, finally.

A lot of girls were trying to flirt with me and many were literally throwing themselves at me. If it was before, I would have welcome it and maybe even asked the girl out so we can hook up sometimes.

But I found myself distracted by a certain brown hair lady and just watching her from afar made me forgot all about the other ladies surrounding me.

She looked absolutely stunning in a red hecter neck dress with a slit that goes all the way above her mid thigh, showing of her deliciously toned leg.