Chiron Wants Us to Fight in Another War

Disclaimer: Sadly, I own neither PJO nor HP. I don't own any cupcakes either. What a shame. I want a cupcake. Please send some.

AN: This story will not include HoO. I love Piper, Jason, Solengelo, Reyna and most of all, Leo. But HoO interferes with my plotline. So, this story will take place after The Last Olympian and during The Order of the Phoenix.

Also, thanks to everyone for reading this story.

On with the story.

~o0o0o0o0o0o0o~

Percy and I were enjoying a lovely date near the beach.

He had brought some wonderful food for our picnic.

Percy was currently playing with the dolphins like a little child. I watched him from the shore as he splashed around.

After playing around for a bit, he came back pouting.

"What happened?" I asked laughing at his cute expression.

"All the dolphins left." He said.

"It's ok Seaweed Brain. I won't leave you. Come here."

As soon as he came, she grabbed him and kissed him.

"Is it better now?"

"You always make it better."

And then, he pulled me in for another kiss.

"OMG!! You both are so cute." An Aphrodite girl squealed from behind us.

We both blushed at being caught in mid-kiss.

"I hate to break you both apart, but Chiron requested you."

"I didn't want to replace the Ares cabin's shampoo with glue. I promise. The Stoll's made me." Percy cried out.

"You did WHAT?!" Clarisse screamed.

"Ooh, you better get running." The girl said.

And that's exactly what Percy did.

~o0o0o0o0o0o0o~

Thalia had just killed 3 hellhounds with her bow.

Walking back to camp, she met Phoebe on the way.

"Hey."

"Hello, Phoebe."

"Lady Artemis requests your presence. Meet her in her tent."

"Okay. I shall go and see her immediately."

Reaching Artemis's tent, she walked in. She saw her Lady waiting for her.

"My Lady, you asked for me?"

"Yes, Thalia. Chiron requires you at Camp Half-Blood for a quest." Artemis knew she hated her last name and didn't use it.

"Why am I need for a quest? I am a hunter, not a camper."

"Chiron will explain everything to you. Hold on to me and I'll take you to Camp."

Holding on to Artemis, they teleported or something to the camp.

She wished she could do that. Gods had the best powers. Not that she would admit that out loud.

She walked to the Big House, wondering what quest she would be needed for.

~o0o0o0o0o0o0o~

Grover was relaxing after a long week. He had just brought in a new demigod.

Her name was Grelia. She was a daughter of Hebe, the goddess of eternal youth. He had to fight a few empousai to bring her here.