3

L.F.POV
It was the next morning and i was curuntly being cuddled by changbinnie hyung. Then i remeberd what i have to do today. So i woke binne up so he can come with me when i tell hannie hyung. "binnie hywugie wake up pwese i want tow twell hannie hywangie i am a wittew befor evwey won wakes up" "ok,ok i am up" said binnie hyung while smiling. So he picked me up and we went to hannie hyungs room.

J.S.POV
i woke up to the sound off knoking on my room door so when i went to go see i opend to see an awake changbin hyung caring a small looking felix. Theh asked m if hey could come in i oviously said yes. When they cam in felix wisperd something into changbin hyung's ear and he nodded then he started to to speak. "ok jisung felix here has something to tell u but u have to be calm and not shout ok." "ok" "jisungie hyung i know u want explenations on why i dont hang out with u and the members much eny more and the reason for that is beacuse i am a little and the reason i did not tell enyone is beacuse i was sceared. I was s-scared t-thinking y-you will think i m a f-freak a-and u will h-hate m-me."felix starts to say and by the end of it was tearing but cought me off gaurd was when he said that i was going to hate him and think he is a freak for being a little. "hey hey lixxie why whould u think i would hate you." "c-cuz w-when i w-was in s-school in a-aussie m-my b-best friend found o-out i was a l-little and s-started to m-make fun of me t-then the w-whole s-school found out and i w-was alone till i m-moved to korea and m-met c-chan." lix said inbetween his sobs. "oh lixxie just beacuse u are a little dosn't mean i love u any less. U are my best friend and forever will be. (shoutout to my bestie luv u b) " "so u dont hate me or angry that i didn't tell u" "ofcorce not i am a little hurt u did not tell me but i understand u have ur reasons" i say smiling "now lets get to the point. Jisung i need u to take care of little lix while i am at the company for recording can u do that" changbin hyung says "ofcourse i can" i reply happily cuz i get to play with little lix sooner then i acttually thought "don't worry lix i am going to be the best little sitter ever" i cheer like an enthusiasric chearleader that just saw a puppy.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I appologise for the short chapter so here is some that i think u will love